Debit Agent - Killed In The Field . . .

The thing I like with the debit business is you have somewhere to go everyday. You are constantly in front of people, and in front of your current customers. These are some of the most important factors in being successful in the insurance business. I have worked in other areas of the industry also. Each to their own.

Debt guys know how to work a book. In my option the hard way. Or at least not the way I do it. But I also sell through service. Drop me an email sometime I would love to compare notes. [email protected]

Lee

The thing I like with the debit business is you have somewhere to go everyday. You are constantly in front of people, and in front of your current customers. These are some of the most important factors in being successful in the insurance business. I have worked in other areas of the industry also. Each to their own.

Regardless of what others may say, this is still a service oriented business. The agents who "stay in front" of their clients are the ones who are going to have the best persistency and are interested in making insurance a career not just a way to make beer money.

Just my thoughts, I'm sure some feel that I'm doing it all wrong.

Regardless of what others may say, this is still a service oriented business. The agents who "stay in front" of their clients are the ones who are going to have the best persistency and are interested in making insurance a career not just a way to make beer money.

Just my thoughts, I'm sure some feel that I'm doing it all wrong.

Frank,

I agree with you here. The more you can show your customers you are willing to serve them, the more successful you will be in the insurance business.:)

Frank,

I agree with you here. The more you can show your customers you are willing to serve them, the more successful you will be in the insurance business.:)

Thanks!

It would do you well to take Wino up on his offer. He knows of what he speaks. He, along with a few others, are the "good guys" on here.

Thanks!

It would do you well to take Wino up on his offer. He knows of what he speaks. He, along with a few others, are the "good guys" on here.

I just sent Wino an email. I am very interested in learning all I can learn.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Debt guys know how to work a book. In my option the hard way. Or at least not the way I do it. But I also sell through service. Drop me an email sometime I would love to compare notes. [email protected]

Lee

looking forward to the learning experience. I sent an email.

Last edited:
Back