Determining a Client's Needs....

I agree the family and friends wrought isn't the only way, but from my experience it seems to at least make it a little easier to get started.

then you can not find new clients and then your out of the business....

Is it best to use like a confidential needs analysis? I found some online that I can change a bit and make my own.... or does anyone reccomend something better and may have something they can attach as an example???

Is it best to use like a confidential needs analysis? I found some online that I can change a bit and make my own.... or does anyone reccomend something better and may have something they can attach as an example???

You should always be using a CNA. It gives you a great track to run on and it's good for notes that you can keep for years.

TPAAGENT,

Would you recommend, for instance, term life until retirement, then convert to whole life or purchase term and whole life at the same time and then just drop the term at retirement ?

90% of my clients are lower to middle class clients. If you have clients that own property like real estate, land etc.. then getting a UL etc is smart to offset death taxes..

In that case I refer them to a Finacial advisor

I dont get invloved in that crap.. most of my clients ae in the 30-80k per year income

If you did not come home today. what would your family need to Survive Financially. and How Long would You like it to be Before your Wife had to Go to work or Re marry . usually will get them to tell you how much they think they need. then you determine what they can Really afford. final expense should be whole life. term for income replacement and motgage IMO

Back