• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

Did the medicare reg go away?

vic120

Guru
5000 Post Club
OH
I somehow got on a bunch of list both on my cell phone and office line

I am literally getting calls 10 or so times a day trying to get me to buy medicare ins and I am not 65 yet

Anyway sometimes I play I want to hear the disclaimer, But I have yet to hear it once

I will even ask do you offer every plan in your area, and mostly I get well lets see what you qualify for and next question tactic, but occasionally they will just say yes we do

this has been going on for a few weeks now, Not even heard a hint of the disclaimer

Ignoring the rules like a vast majority do. Maybe they played along for awhile and then said screw it.

I just turned 65 this month. I blocked all phone solicitations. They’ve quit hounding me now. Got personal letters from some. Most ignored the rules.

The rules were never applied for the initial sales call . 99% originate outside the country so no rules . Recording starts when insurance rep picks up phone . It’s the Wild West . Clients telling me their getting 20-30 calls a day .

Back