Digital BGA

What is your main type of insurance?
Hey there. I'm with you on this. I would love to get started asap , But here are some setbacks. How does one get licensed in all these states at one time? $3500 is a lot of money. Do you have to start out full time? I was thinking of keeping my FT job, until I get all the training out the way and get my feet wet. I'd hate to quit my FT job to jump on this and it not work our for me. I wish there was a video, "like a day in the life of". I'd like to see EXACTLY how this thing works. Do I sit at a computer and wait for emails/phone calls than there's a "walk through" computer application that assists me to help the client?
Ordering the book today by the way.. Excited.. :)

Colie06, you would need to chat with our sales manager first about the VSA program before any licensing money would be committed. We do not let everyone into the VSA program and typically only take on 1 of 5 agents that reaches out. If you are working full time now and plan to continue that, the VSA program is not for you.

We tell any agent reaching out to us both via the VSA program and thru our brokerage lead programs that this is a full time commitment and requires several months of runway for cash flow purposes (money out on leads vs money in on income/marketing reinvestment).

Example: Josh above is spending upwards of $10,000/month on leads and is writing applications daily.

A starting point for you may be live transfer calls for final expense or term. You could potentially do that in the evenings after your full time job. You can at least start with a smaller budget until your cash flow catches up.

Colie06, you would need to chat with our sales manager first about the VSA program before any licensing money would be committed. We do not let everyone into the VSA program and typically only take on 1 of 5 agents that reaches out. If you are working full time now and plan to continue that, the VSA program is not for you.

We tell any agent reaching out to us both via the VSA program and thru our brokerage lead programs that this is a full time commitment and requires several months of runway for cash flow purposes (money out on leads vs money in on income/marketing reinvestment).

Example: Josh above is spending upwards of $10,000/month on leads and is writing applications daily.

A starting point for you may be live transfer calls for final expense or term. You could potentially do that in the evenings after your full time job. You can at least start with a smaller budget until your cash flow catches up.
I would love to do that!! That's something I can do on nights and weekends definitely.

I don't know of any looking for part time. Insurance as a part time job is not usually very effective. Based on your other posts, you are very green. Like Wino has said before, you should find yourself a mentor and reduce your comp by a few points in trade for the learning experience (that or check out captive carriers that pay a salary during training).

If I were you, I would start working on the foundation before working on the roof.

Yea looking for an Insurance Home as well.. I been doing this off and on since 2008 BUT was only doing FE with 1 company and my grandmother was helping me out a TON. Shes 83 and has been doing this 30 yrs so everything I was ever taught was very much "old school"
. Now I'm in a different state and jumping back in the business on my own (since aug), with no help.
I come to you guys for everything. :)
I'm doing well for myself part-time...I think. lol
However I want to do more production. I know I have it in me.

Yea looking for an Insurance Home as well.. I been doing this off and on since 2008 BUT was only doing FE with 1 company and my grandmother was helping me out a TON. Shes 83 and has been doing this 30 yrs so everything I was ever taught was very much "old school"
. Now I'm in a different state and jumping back in the business on my own (since aug), with no help.
I come to you guys for everything. :)
I'm doing well for myself part-time...I think. lol
However I want to do more production. I know I have it in me.
Your going to many different direction, do the things that will make you money today

Back