Digital BGA

I can throw my .02 in as well. I have (well, had) ZERO knowledge of the whole online biz-generating game and doing most everything over the phone... but I wanted to see if I could make it work and expand my horizons. Started researching DBGA a few months back and all my due dilly looked good. These guys do seem genuinely interested in helping people succeed - and this is not my 1st rodeo. I've peppered them and their team with a ton of questions and no one has kicked me out of the club yet! lol

Now I just need to keep learning how to make my website look pretty and generate a steady lead stream and then I'm golden! (Just kidding - I know that won't happen overnight.)

Good luck, Gambrinus. And, potentially, welcome aboard.

I will add my recommendation to the list growing in this thread.

Jeff has been awesome with every interaction I have had with him, he actually took the time years ago to work with my on developing our term life leads that we generate from our call center.

I have been on his podcast, had many private conversations with him, and read his book.

All great stuff!

I haven't worked with them on their DigitalBGA IMO contracts, but if their private forum community is anything to go by then you would making a mistake if you didn't contract with them.

I can throw my .02 in as well. I have (well, had) ZERO knowledge of the whole online biz-generating game and doing most everything over the phone... but I wanted to see if I could make it work and expand my horizons. Started researching DBGA a few months back and all my due dilly looked good. These guys do seem genuinely interested in helping people succeed - and this is not my 1st rodeo. I've peppered them and their team with a ton of questions and no one has kicked me out of the club yet! lol

Now I just need to keep learning how to make my website look pretty and generate a steady lead stream and then I'm golden! (Just kidding - I know that won't happen overnight.)

Good luck, Gambrinus. And, potentially, welcome aboard.

And youydoynot have to use an * before every post.

I second what everyone has been saying.. You do have to be open to the idea of doing most of your processes online through a portal but once you do , you'll appreciate it.

Working under them has been nothing short of a great experience. The tools, technology, and support are unbeatable. It changes the landscape of how you can do business if you take the time to inquire, learn and follow what's laid right in front of you.

It's apparent that everything they have thrown together is from nothing short of just vast experience in the field. I'm newer into there program but can tell you that I have wrote the same amount of business in 19 working days that I did in 8 months prior while doing captive and face to face contact. I have also read Jeff's book and recommend reading it fully and absorbing the concepts. The way the systems are structured for efficiency, maximizing contacts and staying in front of prospects/leads. Only way you would not get what your hoping for is if you deviate from the plan laid in front of you or try and re invent the wheel that's clearly already working. The support is incredible, I can get an answer to a question extremely fast through Gianni who works with Broker Development, the processing teams go after clients professionally and timely to ensure minimal amount of cases are not being dropped or lost in the cracks, which I have not experienced yet and the only I had that happen with were to no ones fault except my own, it can be scary early and a change and took me a moment to take in fully, but when I realized the only reason I had blemishes early was due to something completely in my control and only my responsibility which was using the systems correctly, learning it quickly and maximizing accuracy on field underwriting and becoming quick to navigate the technology.

I would say if you can take some time to learning field underwriting, not throwing spaghetti at the wall on the cases, and embracing the technology, you will never be able to top production or income with any other set up. In addition, not trying to re invent what they have placed at your fingertips has been a key for me having a fast start in my opinion. They lay out foundation training areas to help essentially save you from falling in this business and if you execute it, things can stabilize and be rolling in a hurry.

Best of luck and would highly recommend them to anyone wanting to go this direction, well honestly I'd highly recommend them to anyone not wanting to go this direction as well because I'd argue it would be tough to beat doing it any other way.

Josh-

Back