Disabled Veterans Selling Insurance Over the Phone . . .

He is trying to help himself.

*ick

Well *icky - do you work for free pal? Not exploiting - just making some marketing ideas + providing a revenue stream for someone that needs some extra cash.

Family has many living and deceased Vets . . . All my Uncles served in Nam. My Dad served 3 tours and decorated Officer.

Help them , the client and me . . .

I am contracted with AmAm. I like their product - but the history is tough. I haven't sold it . . .

Not really all over the place. Only selling SIWL, SIT and Medicare products. I'm just thinking of creative marketing ideas . . . Disabled Veterans selling Insurance over the phone is just one of the ideas . . .

Thanks for being a fan there Schmidty . . . ( nice website by the way - learned a lot from it about Diabetics )

What do you "like" about their product?

You haven't sold your first policy with anyone but you "like" all these companies.

Why are you refusing to learn?

----------

Family has many living and deceased Vets . . . All my Uncles served in Nam. My Dad served 3 tours and decorated Officer.

I am contracted with AmAm. I like their product - but the history is tough. I haven't sold it . . .

Not really all over the place. Only selling SIWL, SIT and Medicare products. I'm just thinking of creative marketing ideas . . . Disabled Veterans selling Insurance over the phone is just one of the ideas . . .

Thanks for being a fan there Schmidty . . . ( nice website by the way - learned a lot from it about Diabetics )

You are all over the place. You have no plan of action and no clue about forming one.

Well *icky - do you work for free pal? Not exploiting - just making some marketing ideas + providing a revenue stream for someone that needs some extra cash.

Learn insurance and learn how to help your clients first. Maybe in a couple of years you'll be of value to others.

It's so clear that you'll fail again because you are all over the board with things to do.

You once again have failure written all over.

Just love the use of various colors. Are you still in grammar school?

Have a good evening Timmy.

Rick

Ok. I very rarely post but love reading this forum. Since you started posting again you really have been all over the place. You may not think so but it is clear to most everyone else.

It may not be fair but you remind me of a relative of mine. He has all these great ideas. Once he was going to make tons by buying horses and taking them to horse pulls. Spent a few thousand and one of the horses died 2 days after he bought it.

Then he was going to have a paintball business. He was buying springs for the guns for $4 and selling them for $3. Couldn't understand why he wasn't making any money. I told him he should just sell more!

Personally I have had very few of my own ideas. I have just copied and listened to people who have been successful. No need to reinvent the wheel. There are people who are trying to give you advice. Whether you accept it or not is up to you.

@myinsurbiz

For the love of God, just duplicate exactly whatever other successful FE agents are doing. Even One Life has a system that works (yes I know they could be making money elsewhere).

Put your ego aside and humble yourself enough to submit to a proven system.

After a year of successful production, then and only then should you even contemplate the concept of trying something "new".

@myinsurbiz

For the love of God, just duplicate exactly whatever other successful FE agents are doing. Even One Life has a system that works (yes I know they could be making money elsewhere).

Put your ego aside and humble yourself enough to submit to a proven system.

After a year of successful production, then and only then should you even contemplate the concept of trying something "new".

Boring . . .

Actually a few long time forum members like the idea of providing our Veterans a way to not only make money but also feel useful.

If I build a Team why not include Veterans to sell or at minimum generate leads / appointments?

By the way - I love the love of our God.

Boring . . .

Actually a few long time forum members like the idea of providing our Veterans a way to not only make money but also feel useful.

If I build a Team why not include Veterans to sell or at minimum generate leads / appointments?

It would be so much easier just hiring ANYONE that will sell over the phone. No reason to LIMIT it to vets.

You really need to get some sales in and get the money coming in. Then you can start working on ideas. Your thinking is what has caused 47 out of 50 of your businesses to fail.

Just do what we all do then you can use your experience to invent a "better way" if you so choose.

[/COLOR]

Edit:..................... Yup, that must make you a Captain Master Gunny operator with Delta Green Seals.

https://d26horl2n8pviu.cloudfront.n...390/for_gallery_v2/StolenValor.jpg?1427015772

----------

Boring . . .

This is not about helping Vets. I about helping you. If you want to help Vets there many ways to do it.

That aside, phone sales is a good idea for disabled Vets.

In other words, "No" , you are not a vet. And, you are willing to exploit them, giving them much lower commissions than they should receive and are perfectly will to sell AmAm if you can find someone that does not know the "history" . Sounds like a plan to me. :(

Back