Disabled Veterans Selling Insurance Over the Phone . . .

In other words, "No" , you are not a vet. And, you are willing to exploit them, giving them much lower commissions than they should receive and are perfectly will to sell AmAm if you can find someone that does not know the "history" . Sounds like a plan to me. :(

Disabled Vets - For the most part these are broken 23 year olds coming home to a Country that is better at lip service than service. Everyone wants to trot out the Vet with no legs or severe burns. Once the cameras go black they are sent back to their families to deal with. One of the biggest reasons PTSD is so ignored is it is not as visual. Every week we have people come in to offer "help" to our 700 members. Usually it is Solar, prepaid legal, Medicare Advantage and so on. When we suggest they help with one of our programs or donate even just the postage for a small care package they disappear.

If he really wants to truly step up, there are many ways to help Veterans or active service families.

Again, I believe phone insurance sales could be a win for the right person. (or unicorn :))

Ha, I guess we all have our hot buttons. Back to lurking.

Last night, the idea of showing Disabled Veterans how to sell Insurance over the phone came to me in a vision.

They could use the extra money and unless they can't speak - it may be something they can easily learn to do.

They can sell from home -or- their facility. If they are near a call center, they can get out the house and come call from there . . .

They could use their personal story in the sales process if needed.

They could target the Veteran market too! Credibility would be easily achieved in that market I would think . . .

I'm surprised no one else has said this, but veteran or not, getting a team to sell by phone will be your downfall, especially at this point in your endeavors. For the most part, unless you know exactly what you are doing, phone sales are a failed venture. Very few have been able to make it work for themselves, much less hiring agents to do it. FE is the worst for this but Med Supps are better. Either way, focus on face 2 face sales yourself, then when you're ready, start hiring agents for f2f. Once you've established that, run that system for a year or two and then try the phone sales avenue, but be ready to shut it down as soon as you see that it's not going to work for you.

In other words, "No" , you are not a vet. And, you are willing to exploit them, giving them much lower commissions than they should receive and are perfectly will to sell AmAm if you can find someone that does not know the "history" . Sounds like a plan to me. :(

Correct - I am not a Vet. No - exploiting anyone isn't the goal. Creating insurance leads and insurance sales by utilizing telemarketing is the goal. The Veteran may be a good fit. Win - Win for everyone. We won't be marketing AmAm ( I did my research - thanks )

Had you been part of the vision then you would understand . . .

Check out - Veterans matter:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=05SzvKu1dTI

iQue Repair - iPhone, iPad, iPod & Samsung Repair in Utah

Disabled Vets - For the most part these are broken 23 year olds coming home to a Country that is better at lip service than service. Everyone wants to trot out the Vet with no legs or severe burns. Once the cameras go black they are sent back to their families to deal with. One of the biggest reasons PTSD is so ignored is it is not as visual. Every week we have people come in to offer "help" to our 700 members. Usually it is Solar, prepaid legal, Medicare Advantage and so on. When we suggest they help with one of our programs or donate even just the postage for a small care package they disappear.

If he really wants to truly step up, there are many ways to help Veterans or active service families.

Again, I believe phone insurance sales could be a win for the right person. (or unicorn :))

Ha, I guess we all have our hot buttons. Back to lurking.

Having talked with several forum members last night - this idea isn't that far fetched and they even offered their opinions and assistance. Trust me - living 40 miles from Fort Stewart and 80 from Fort Gordon - stepping on Vets would not be a good idea . . .

I'm surprised no one else has said this, but veteran or not, getting a team to sell by phone will be your downfall, especially at this point in your endeavors. For the most part, unless you know exactly what you are doing, phone sales are a failed venture. Very few have been able to make it work for themselves, much less hiring agents to do it. FE is the worst for this but Med Supps are better. Either way, focus on face 2 face sales yourself, then when you're ready, start hiring agents for f2f. Once you've established that, run that system for a year or two and then try the phone sales avenue, but be ready to shut it down as soon as you see that it's not going to work for you.

Back in the day Todd it worked well. I'm not launching this tomorrow - just gathering ideas and acting on visions . . .

I'll explain the process in another post in a bit . . .

----------

This is not about helping Vets. I about helping you. If you want to help Vets there many ways to do it.

That aside, phone sales is a good idea for disabled Vets.

No sir - it's about everyone. Win - Win . . .

Correct - I am not a Vet. No - exploiting anyone isn't the goal. Creating insurance leads and insurance sales by utilizing telemarketing is the goal. The Veteran may be a good fit. Win - Win for everyone. We won't be marketing AmAm ( I did my research - thanks )

Had you been part of the vision then you would understand . . .

Check out - Veterans matter:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=05SzvKu1dTI

iQue Repair - iPhone, iPad, iPod & Samsung Repair in Utah

Having talked with several forum members last night - this idea isn't that far fetched and they even offered their opinions and assistance. Trust me - living 40 miles from Fort Stewart and 80 from Fort Gordon - stepping on Vets would not be a good idea . . .

Back in the day Todd it worked well. I'm not launching this tomorrow - just gathering ideas and acting on visions . . .

I'll explain the process in another post in a bit . . .

----------

No sir - it's about everyone. Win - Win . . .

I don't blame the dumbass forum members that agreed with you on this cockeyed scheme for staying anonymous.:laugh:

I don't blame the dumbass forum members that agreed with you on this cockeyed scheme for staying anonymous.:laugh:

You have a problem with Veterans being able to create some income for themselves and/or family JD?

Seriously? How many opportunities does a disabled Veteran have to make extra money?

Last night, the idea of showing Disabled Veterans how to sell Insurance over the phone came to me in a vision.

They could use the extra money and unless they can't speak - it may be something they can easily learn to do.

They can sell from home -or- their facility. If they are near a call center, they can get out the house and come call from there . . .

They could use their personal story in the sales process if needed.

They could target the Veteran market too! Credibility would be easily achieved in that market I would think . . .

Good idea...BUT,...you have not the slightest clue about FE telesales. You will waste their time and yours. Don't disrespect and pimp our vets like that bro. DO IT FIRST! Learn it first. It's not the same as knocking doors buddy.

Good idea...BUT,...you have not the slightest clue about FE telesales. You will waste their time and yours. Don't disrespect and pimp our vets like that bro. DO IT FIRST! Learn it first. It's not the same as knocking doors buddy.

Bahahahaha - man, all we did back in the day was tele-sales. We never door knocked for FE . . .

Bahahahaha - man, all we did back in the day was tele-sales. We never door knocked for FE . . .

You keep talking about "back when" and you failed. No offense. Well...yes...offense. You don't have the slightest clue when it comes to telesales. Now you want to pimp our vets on something you not only don't do but know nothing about???

You're so ass backwards its crazy! First you make this commitment to do one thing. Then add med sups. Now add Telesales.

Do yourself a favor and just get out now.

Tell us your plan other than "Im gonna hire disabled vets" bs.

How will they call? Dialer? Phone/manual? What type of leads? How many a day? A week? How will you get them all lic'd? Free leads or charge them?

You have no clue.

Man - for the hundredth time - I didn't fail at insurance. I made excellent money in insurance. I failed when I started other businesses that failed. You have a hard head Daviso . . .

Thanks for being a Fan . . .

You keep talking about "back when" and you failed. No offense. Well...yes...offense. You don't have the slightest clue when it comes to telesales. Now you want to pimp our vets on something you not only don't do but know nothing about???

You're so ass backwards its crazy! First you make this commitment to do one thing. Then add med sups. Now add Telesales.

Do yourself a favor and just get out now.

How will they call? Dialer? Phone/manual? What type of leads? How many a day? A week? How will you get them all lic'd? Free leads or charge them?

You have no clue.

----------

I'll have to kill you if I told ya . . . :twitchy:

Man - for the hundredth time - I didn't fail at insurance. I made excellent money in insurance. I failed when I started other businesses that failed. You have a hard head Daviso . . .

Thanks for being a Fan . . .

----------

I'll have to kill you if I told ya . . . :twitchy:

OLA does Telesales. If you notice, none of their phone reps do field sales and none of their field reps do phone sales. Being a winner it's known you can do "anything" you pout your mind to. But this is next to impossible to do both.

Back