Disabled Veterans Selling Insurance Over the Phone . . .

How will they call? Dialer? Phone/manual? What type of leads? How many a day? A week? How will you get them all lic'd? Free leads or charge them?

Dialer of course . . .

We will be creating leads via phone and also a cool way that a guy discussed with me yesterday - canvassers. I really like that idea. The disabled Vets can do the tele leads and college kids can generate the neighborhood leads. Now - don't steal that idea Daviso . . .

#1 - Live Transfer

#2 - Pre-set Appointment

#3 - Qualified Lead

The demand will dictate the volume . . .

Dude - anybody that fogs a mirror can get a license. Our lead qualifiers will actually be incentivised to get their license. Those that are licensed will get additional bonuses. Georgia has Temp and Sub licenses . . .

Program will be similar to others that provide leads. So far the business plan shows 100% of the 120%+ we receive, will be paid out to the Qualifiers and Agents . . .

An agent that joins us can just go direct to the IMO we are using and get their own contracts -or- work with our Program until they are ready to go direct.

YES - releases for anyone with no current debt.

You have a problem with Veterans being able to create some income for themselves and/or family JD?

Seriously? How many opportunities does a disabled Veteran have to make extra money?
They have almost unlimited opportunity. If you had done any research other than trying to come up with a gimmick to put money in your pocket you would know that many employers give veterans, especially disabled veterans preference when it comes to hiring.

Dialer of course . . .

We will be creating leads via phone and also a cool way that a guy discussed with me yesterday - canvassers. I really like that idea. The disabled Vets can do the tele leads and college kids can generate the neighborhood leads. Now - don't steal that idea Daviso . . .

#1 - Live Transfer

#2 - Pre-set Appointment

#3 - Qualified Lead

The demand will dictate the volume . . .

Dude - anybody that fogs a mirror can get a license. Our lead qualifiers will actually be incentivised to get their license. Those that are licensed will get additional bonuses. Georgia has Temp and Sub licenses . . .

Program will be similar to others that provide leads. So far the business plan shows 100% of the 120%+ we receive, will be paid out to the Qualifiers and Agents . . .

An agent that joins us can just go direct to the IMO we are using and get their own contracts -or- work with our Program until they are ready to go direct.

YES - releases for anyone with no current debt.

Ooooooh Boy. Now I DEF know you have no clue. How do you expect to make any money??? Canvassers??????????? Come on now. LMFAO!!!!

#1 Live Transfers? WASTE......OF......TIME!!!! The only thing LT's do is piss your agents off big time. Those who think LT's are great for telesales DEF do NOT know what they are doing.

#2 Pre set appts? For telesales? For what? Like a set time to call them back? :D

#3 No ****?

Business plan? I don't know what you're "doing" but bro...Hugs...not Drugs.

----------

Ooooooh Boy. Now I DEF know you have no clue. How do you expect to make any money??? Canvassers??????????? Come on now. LMFAO!!!!

#1 Live Transfers? WASTE......OF......TIME!!!! The only thing LT's do is piss your agents off big time. Those who think LT's are great for telesales DEF do NOT know what they are doing.

#2 Pre set appts? For telesales? For what? Like a set time to call them back? :D

#3 No ****?

Oh...and I am the ONKY one that says F$%K up front releases. When an agent asks me that in an interview...the interview is done. I want lifer's. Not "let me try it". Thats what I hear when and agent asks me about "release's". If you want to go somewhere else..case by case and don't ask me during the interview. It only shows lack of confidence and I don't hire losers.

----------

#3 No ****?

----------

Oh...and I am the ONKY one that says F$%K up front releases. When an agent asks me that in an interview...the interview is done. I want lifer's. Not "let me try it". Thats what I hear when and agent asks me about "release's". If you want to go somewhere else..case by case and don't ask me during the interview. It only shows lack of confidence and I don't hire losers.

And before you bring it up....standing at Walmart all day doesn't work either.:D

Honestly I think this guy is the most brilliant troll ever.

Well done man. Well done.

If this insurbiz guy is real, holy crap his upline is screwed

OLA does Telesales. If you notice, none of their phone reps do field sales and none of their field reps do phone sales. Being a winner it's known you can do "anything" you pout your mind to. But this is next to impossible to do both.

Why can't one agent do phone sales and another agent do f2f sales?

Granted - I'm getting back in to the biz and haven't written very many. My plan is to personally create my own leads, both Tele and Canvass and also personally sell in 1st Qtr 2017 - both Tele and F2F.

Then - I am going to get a few lead qualifiers and a few agents and see where this goes. If it fails - then nobody got hurt and I'll have to go to Plan Z.

They have almost unlimited opportunity. If you had done any research other than trying to come up with a gimmick to put money in your pocket you would know that many employers give veterans, especially disabled veterans preference when it comes to hiring.

LOL @ "gimmick". Dude - all I'm saying is that I'm going to put together an opportunity for a disabled Vet to earn some extra money by generating leads and / or making some insurance sales. What is making this so difficult for you to comprehend?

Plus - dufusses like you keep harping about me putting money in my pocket! Do you or any of the others yacking work for free? Seriously - do you work for free? Geez . . .:nah:

Bahahahaha - I love this place. Gives me something to do while recuperating . . .

Granted - I'm getting back in to the biz and haven't written very many. My plan is to personally create my own leads, both Tele and Canvass and also personally sell in 1st Qtr 2017 - both Tele and F2F.

Then - I am going to get a few lead qualifiers and a few agents and see where this goes. If it fails - then nobody got hurt and I'll have to go to Plan Z.

LOL @ "gimmick". Dude - all I'm saying is that I'm going to put together an opportunity for a disabled Vet to earn some extra money by generating leads and / or making some insurance sales. What is making this so difficult for you to comprehend?

Plus - dufusses like you keep harping about me putting money in my pocket! Do you or any of the others yacking work for free? Seriously - do you work for free? Geez . . .:nah:

Bahahahaha - I love this place. Gives me something to do while recuperating . . .

Ok...how. Be specific. And canvassing is the dumbest idea I think I have ever heard for telesales.

----------

Lets see.....what is the word or phrase I am looking for....hmmmmm. Oh yeah it's WHAT THE WHAT?????? That doesn't even make sense???!!!!!

I thought it was crazy idea too! Until a man who has an Agency that produces Millions in Annual Premium told me about it yesterday . . .

Great way for someone to make a few bucks AND get exercise at the same time. I think he has a brilliant idea.

We'll see . . . If there is a licensed agent with free time on his hands - why not take the Live Transfer? I know several agents that write a few thousand in AP every week doing that . . . guess they don't know "what they are doing" eh?

#2 Pre set appts? For telesales? For what? Like a set time to call them back? /QUOTE]

Bahahahaha - no silly. Pre-Sets for the F2F agents . . .

1st option is to create the Live Transfer for whatever Agent is standing by. 2nd option is to create the Pre-Set Appointment for the F2F Agent in that area, 3rd option if 1 and 2 don't work is to create the Qualified Lead to distribute to all Agents equally for them to work . . .

Bahahaha - if you only knew how many Business Plans I have created. Hey - 2 or 3 of them have worked too!

Whatever works for you Daviso . . . I wish great luck and prosperity to everyone!

You have a problem with Veterans being able to create some income for themselves and/or family JD?

Seriously? How many opportunities does a disabled Veteran have to make extra money?

I think his concern is more with the coach than the game plan. There's a reason Alvarez chose someone with 83 years of hands-on experience learning from Bo over someone that read a few neat ideas about the swing offense. How many times did you change your outfit today?

Ok...how. Be specific. And canvassing is the dumbest idea I think I have ever heard for telesales.

LOL - not for Phone Sales man . . .

No, I do have a problem with veterans being scammed by the likes of you.

Please explain how I am "scamming" our Vets there VD?

By possibly offering them an avenue to create extra income from generating leads or selling insurance?

Back