Do I need a website orrr??

I have to agree here. A website that is for the main purposes of just a business card, $145/month is way too much. Honestly, it might have been better if you had bought a domain through godaddy, then just bought a website template for $45, changed a few pieces around and called it good.

There is normally a domain price monthly, and a hosting price monthly. You would be around $20/month for both of those things as long as you stayed cheap. If they are saying they can bring you traffic. It will take many many months to do so without using google adwords or PPC strategies. Nice solution from jboussea as well.

I have to agree here. A website that is for the main purposes of just a business card, $145/month is way too much. Honestly, it might have been better if you had bought a domain through godaddy, then just bought a website template for $45, changed a few pieces around and called it good.

There is normally a domain price monthly, and a hosting price monthly. You would be around $20/month for both of those things as long as you stayed cheap. If they are saying they can bring you traffic. It will take many many months to do so without using google adwords or PPC strategies. Nice solution from jboussea as well.
Yup, I canceled that $145 with web.com. I kept my domain name and have a template through register.com.. I can do other things with $145 a month lol

weebly is very cheap, they have templates for business, you just pop in your own pictures and write some thing in the text boxes.

I made a button says quote request, takes you to a quote form which they fill out and it goes to my email

less than $100 a year just so I can say I have one

weebly is very cheap, they have templates for business, you just pop in your own pictures and write some thing in the text boxes.

I made a button says quote request, takes you to a quote form which they fill out and it goes to my email

less than $100 a year just so I can say I have one
Cool,what did you use to make the quote button

Yup, I canceled that $145 with web.com. I kept my domain name and have a template through register.com.. I can do other things with $145 a month lol
If you set it up again, do not put the hours of operation you have on the old one. You are wanting to look "professional" but the hours posted scream, "part time amateur"...

Cool,what did you use to make the quote button

you can add buttons, once you add a button you name it, so just put "quote" or whatever. You then have the chance to link the button to a form for them to fill out. You make the form to, like "name" and decide how big the field will be to type in name, then you put address, you can put boxes for them to check stuff off, its nothing fancy but its enough to get a quote started with basic info.

Back