Do I need a website orrr??

you can add buttons, once you add a button you name it, so just put "quote" or whatever. You then have the chance to link the button to a form for them to fill out. You make the form to, like "name" and decide how big the field will be to type in name, then you put address, you can put boxes for them to check stuff off, its nothing fancy but its enough to get a quote started with basic info.
Thank you Heather

That website you have will literally never once generate a single lead. A website will not just magically show up in search engines close enough to get traffic. It takes work. The company who sold you that website sold you a bill of goods.

But honestly think about what you are asking. You want a free website or one that costs 20 per month, and you want it to produce leads. Do you realize how dumb that sounds? If it were that easy and cheap, everyone and their mom would be doing it.

If you want a website that produces leads, it will A) not be cheap, it will B) require a lot of work and C) it will take many months to years before it starts generating leads organically
Correct and well said!

A common misconception among agents is a website will generate leads. We get this complaint often; "Ninja didn't help me generate leads." Our response is looking at their Ninjalytics with them and showing them that they had zero traffic and explaining that they need to do something to get people to their site, be it email, PPC, SEO etc.

If you are looking for a business card, do a super simple site like wix, or invest more money and try to generate leads with one of the many insurance specific vendors on here like AgentQuotes, ITC etc.

A common misconception among agents is a website will generate leads. We get this complaint often; "Ninja didn't help me generate leads." Our response is looking at their Ninjalytics with them and showing them that they had zero traffic and explaining that they need to do something to get people to their site, be it email, PPC, SEO etc.

If you are looking for a business card, do a super simple site like wix, or invest more money and try to generate leads with one of the many insurance specific vendors on here like AgentQuotes, ITC etc.

Lol people actually blame you (the quote tool on the site) for not getting leads???

Holy crap that is golden!

Man people are dumb.

Lol people actually blame you (the quote tool on the site) for not getting leads???

Holy crap that is golden!

Man people are dumb.

Tech isn't for everyone! Comes with the territory, but why wouldn't paying $39/month with Ninja come with consistent leads with no traffic?

Happy New Year everyone!!

So a few months ago I paid web.com to build me a site.
Im paying $145 a month, no real traffic goes to this site fyi..
I really just want a site for my business cards and to look more "professional" if you will.
www.Getyourlifecoverage.com
Happy New Year everyone!!

So a few months ago I paid web.com to build me a site.
Im paying $145 a month, no real traffic goes to this site fyi..
I really just want a site for my business cards and to look more "professional" if you will.
[URL='http://www.Getyourlifecoverage.com']www.Getyourlifecoverage.com
I hearing theres a company that does insurance agents sites for free:
https://www.usagent.io/register/--I wonder what their web pages look like, anyone try them?
I like my website but would rather not spend $145 for something I doubt anyone sees.

Any suggestions?
[/URL]
I agree this is a bit expensive. You market demographic should be a factor in what you are willing to invest. For example, I work senior in rural area. Websites really have little use there, especially as I don't use internet leads. I do have a $10 per month website www.advantagelifeandhealth.com. It is provided by my FMO. Many FMO's will provide a cheap website.

If your in any sort of tech savvy market, that would be different.

Back