Do I need a website orrr??

We don't sell websites, we sell quoters for websites that capture leads.
Ok So I should build a website through wix and than add a ninja quote to the site?
I have my domain name and a build yourself type of deal now with register.com..
Maybe I can just add ninja quoter to that?? My current page expires on the 15th I believe, so I need to set this up

Ok So I should build a website through wix and than add a ninja quote to the site?
I have my domain name and a build yourself type of deal now with register.com..
Maybe I can just add ninja quoter to that?? My current page expires on the 15th I believe, so I need to set this up
As long as whatever website service you buy accepts outside Javascript, then yes. With WIX, you need to add a DIV (we have documentation on this), and the quoter loads in their iFrame. Not ideal, but it works. Most common is wordpress though, I would look into hosting + a theme and buy it outright vs. renting a site from Wix.

Yep. HIM. Jeff Root is a guy that's DOING it and literally wrote the book on it.

I remember him posting his production ($1 million+ per year for 4 years or so) somewhere on the site, but I can't find it. Probably in the "Don't work with Pinney" thread, but with the forum migration, maybe it's a link or the attachment isn't easily seen.

Back