Do you have a pressing legal question?

Question was asked and I answered it.

Most of your reposts are to counter and defend or attack what other people say. Not answer questions.

Don't try to argue with me. You may have a team of flunky lawyers, but I can fly and have a giant right hand and cool hair. But more importantly, I was both a customer and a salesman of this product for years, and I know what complete crap it is. Judging by the other replies, so do most of the people on this thread. So far not a single person, besides you, has had anything positive to say about the program on this thread of 40+ replies.

Last edited:
Most of your reposts are to counter and defend or attack what other people say. Not answer questions.

Don't try to argue with me. You may have a team of flunky lawyers, but I can fly and have a giant right hand and cool hair. But more importantly, I was both a customer and a salesman of this product for years, and I know what complete crap it is. Judging by the other replies, so do most of the people on this thread. So far not a single person, besides you, has had anything positive to say about the program on this thread of 40+ replies.
Im just guessing here but does representing LS involve a sign up fee, monthly online access subscription, ongoing pay-to-attend seminars and conferences, marketing/training material purchases, constant pressure to buy a Kiyosaki book or a Landmark Forum event, and to buy a ticket to the convention?

One time Signup fee yes. No other requirements. I would have to look this up but If a associate doesn't have a legal membership plan to stay active the associate must market something like 3 or 6 memberships a quarter. Also associate and spouse can be on one agreement with the one fee. If in a Licensed state associate and spouse must be licensed to market memberships in that state.

I have run into former associates who kept their membership but stopped marketing memberships and was amazed they were still active as an associate just by keeping their membership active.

There is an optional online subscription but it is not required. No one can make anyone go to any meetings, conventions, or buy tools if they don't want to.

Critics take notice a question was asked and I gave an answer.

Sorry. I left something out. If signing up in the program for brokers there are more in-depth requirements. My above answer was meant to address an individual person signing up as an individual associate.

Of course the associate and broker agreements state specifics.

I guess, if someone is comfortable with legal advise from a LS lawyer, they would also be comfortable having brain surgery by the surgeon that graduated last in his medical school class.

Wow...Foresters too. Foresters not only includes the spouse or domestic partner, but also dependent children under the age of 25. :yes:

My post was associate and spouse on the same agreement to market memberships.

Back