Do You Think All of the Off Exchange People

Bill, not to worry. You can still get one for about the same monthly payment as your Obamacare plan.

https://www.carsforsale.com/used-cars/lotus-esprit

Thanks..you really think I need to make payments on some used crap..the new one was to retail for a respectable $175K.

I must say, I was on I95 the other day and the road was empty behind me, then I see this car coming up, like it owned the road, I mean it was like what the shitt? The guy was going well over 100mph..I caught a glimpse of the tail as it passed "Viper"..I'll settle for that one.

$90k new. About half that for used. Sweet ride.

viper-gallery-05-thumb.jpg

$90k new. About half that for used. Sweet ride.

Ever drive one? Not so sweet. As unpleasant as the old Lambo Diablo.

The giant engine and transmission come so far into the footwell that the pedals are 2-3 inches to the left of where they should be, but the wheel is in the right place, so you drive sitting sideways.

Plus, all that stupid crap, like the fact that the doors don't open if your battery dies, and the wheels are so wide in the rear that no one in the world stocks them, massive blind spots, wide and low, etc.

It is pretty fast though ;)

Ever drive one? Not so sweet. As unpleasant as the old Lambo Diablo.

The giant engine and transmission come so far into the footwell that the pedals are 2-3 inches to the left of where they should be, but the wheel is in the right place, so you drive sitting sideways.

Plus, all that stupid crap, like the fact that the doors don't open if your battery dies, and the wheels are so wide in the rear that no one in the world stocks them, massive blind spots, wide and low, etc.

It is pretty fast though ;)

I can second all of that. But its probably the fastest factory car under $100k on the road. And by far the cheapest "super car"... if it can even be called that.

For less money you could have a BMW M4. It does 0-60 in 3.5 seconds and has a top speed of 163mph. (vs. 3.0 & 200mph on the Viper)

For the same price as the Viper you could throw a few upgrades on the M4 and it would have the same amount of power. Plus it would handle and ride better even without the upgrades.

Of course a S-Class AMG has basically the same power as a Viper... slightly slower 0-60 but higher top end. Plus it will cost you an extra $50k-$70k.

I can second all of that. But its probably the fastest factory car under $100k on the road. And by far the cheapest "super car"... if it can even be called that. For less money you could have a BMW M4. It does 0-60 in 3.5 seconds and has a top speed of 163mph. (vs. 3.0 & 200mph on the Viper) For the same price as the Viper you could throw a few upgrades on the M4 and it would have the same amount of power. Plus it would handle and ride better even without the upgrades. Of course a S-Class AMG has basically the same power as a Viper... slightly slower 0-60 but higher top end. Plus it will cost you an extra $50k-$70k.

How does the Hellcat compare to those? Just from a horsepower and speed comparison.

Which car turns the most heads and gets you the most BABES?
:cool:

Viper, without a doubt.

EVERYONE checks out the Viper, even when it's parked between classics, Ferraris, Porsches, etc. I can't get gas without someone snapping pictures, asking to sit in it, asking questions, etc.

Hellcat? M4? S-Class AMG? CTS-V? Not a glance.

Back