Doctor Droppping a Carrier

isaias

Super Genius
I work with a doctor that's making changes to the MAPD plans that he accepts. He asked me to help his patients with the change.

He wants to do a mailer to the affected patients and asked if I can provide him with a sample letter, but I don't have one.

Does anybody have a compliant sample letter that he can mail to his patients telling them that they need to change plans? or doctor if they want to keep their current plan that he no longer is going to accept.

Is a medical provider subject to CMS rules regarding patient contact about their plan?

FWIW it seems to me this is a question posed to the carriers involved. Probably suggested language for "breaking up" in his carrier contract.

Is a medical provider subject to CMS rules regarding patient contact about their plan?

The way I understand it, when it comes to MAPD everyone is subject to CMS rules.

My goal is to get his patients to contact me, so I need to do it in a compliant way.

I work with a doctor that's making changes to the MAPD plans that he accepts. He asked me to help his patients with the change.

He wants to do a mailer to the affected patients and asked if I can provide him with a sample letter, but I don't have one.

Does anybody have a compliant sample letter that he can mail to his patients telling them that they need to change plans? or doctor if they want to keep their current plan that he no longer is going to accept.

Doesn't really matter how its worded but it needs to list all the plans he still accepts and contact info.also provider must mail it

Back