Does an Agent "get in a Groove"

John Galt

Guru
100+ Post Club
Jawga
Guys I have hit mine. Its a blast, as of right now the last 3 weeks and 1 day I have written more ap than ever in that span before. I just sat down and calculated it up....Im surprised how it built up so fast after I "hit my groove". Im really hoping to hit my goal at the end of this week, that will be 4 weeks Im looking at and adding up. Wish me luck.

Now the key is to just keep using "simple systems that convert" and work hard and smart, set higher goals and bam!

Ok yes, this was a happy happy post. Back to your miserable FE thread reading;)

Guys I have hit mine. Its a blast, as of right now the last 3 weeks and 1 day I have written more ap than ever in that span before. I just sat down and calculated it up....Im surprised how it built up so fast after I "hit my groove". Im really hoping to hit my goal at the end of this week, that will be 4 weeks Im looking at and adding up. Wish me luck. Now the key is to just keep using "simple systems that convert" and work hard and smart, set higher goals and bam! Ok yes, this was a happy happy post. Back to your miserable FE thread reading;)

The Lead Jerk must be hooking you up with some good leads!

Guys I have hit mine. Its a blast, as of right now the last 3 weeks and 1 day I have written more ap than ever in that span before. I just sat down and calculated it up....Im surprised how it built up so fast after I "hit my groove". Im really hoping to hit my goal at the end of this week, that will be 4 weeks Im looking at and adding up. Wish me luck.

Now the key is to just keep using "simple systems that convert" and work hard and smart, set higher goals and bam!

Ok yes, this was a happy happy post. Back to your miserable FE thread reading;)

Good Luck!:yes:

Back