Does an Agent "get in a Groove"

Guys I have hit mine. Its a blast, as of right now the last 3 weeks and 1 day I have written more ap than ever in that span before. I just sat down and calculated it up....Im surprised how it built up so fast after I "hit my groove". Im really hoping to hit my goal at the end of this week, that will be 4 weeks Im looking at and adding up. Wish me luck.

Now the key is to just keep using "simple systems that convert" and work hard and smart, set higher goals and bam!

Ok yes, this was a happy happy post. Back to your miserable FE thread reading;)

Wasn't it Thad that gave you that great advise last week? I would say he set you on this path. All him. You owe him a beer when you see him. lol. Congrats.

My mistake. It was Hoosierdaddy with the great advise.

Last edited:
Wasn't it Thad that gave you that great advise last week? I would say he set you on this path. All him. You owe him a beer when you see him. lol. Congrats.

My mistake. It was Hoosierdaddy with the great advise.

Dude thanks for the congrats but Ive sold more leads this week and wrote a ton of business and made 5 new vids in the last 7 days....so no I did not follow his advice, although it is good advice....I am able to do more than just one thing at one time, its all related to FE anyway...its not like Im selling prom dresses on ebay on the side ;)

----------

OK, I could not wait....numbers are in... as of right now Im at $20,302 for the past 4 weeks Ive worked, by end of day tomorrow goal is to be as close to $25,000 as possible. Im anxious to see what the numbers are for January as a whole month.

And yes, I am very very tired. :)

----------

You got this homie!

I did it!:yes::yes:

Dude thanks for the congrats but Ive sold more leads this week and wrote a ton of business and made 5 new vids in the last 7 days....so no I did not follow his advice, although it is good advice....I am able to do more than just one thing at one time, its all related to FE anyway...its not like Im selling prom dresses on ebay on the side ;)

----------

OK, I could not wait....numbers are in... as of right now Im at $20,302 for the past 4 weeks Ive worked, by end of day tomorrow goal is to be as close to $25,000 as possible. Im anxious to see what the numbers are for January as a whole month.

And yes, I am very very tired. :)

----------

I did it!:yes::yes:

Fantastic numbers. Can't remember his exact quoted advise, not sure it was "do nothing else". Thought it was more concentrate more time on selling, which you must have done. If you haven't spent more time selling than your numbers are even more amazing. Great job.

By the way, you get these numbers off your DM leads, Tele, Avatar??? want to share?? lol

Dude thanks for the congrats but Ive sold more leads this week and wrote a ton of business and made 5 new vids in the last 7 days....so no I did not follow his advice, although it is good advice....I am able to do more than just one thing at one time, its all related to FE anyway...its not like Im selling prom dresses on ebay on the side ;) ---------- OK, I could not wait....numbers are in... as of right now Im at $20,302 for the past 4 weeks Ive worked, by end of day tomorrow goal is to be as close to $25,000 as possible. Im anxious to see what the numbers are for January as a whole month. And yes, I am very very tired. :) ---------- I did it!:yes::yes:
That's what I'm talking about. What was the main ingredient to make it happen?

Back