Does an Agent "get in a Groove"

Fantastic numbers. Can't remember his exact quoted advise, not sure it was "do nothing else". Thought it was more concentrate more time on selling, which you must have done. If you haven't spent more time selling than your numbers are even more amazing. Great job.

By the way, you get these numbers off your DM leads, Tele, Avatar??? want to share?? lol

Thanks. Its 85% direct mail and about 15% avatar leads. Ive always had average numbers...$10k - $12k month, some months higher, some lower, but I decided to take a leap and just work about 8 more hours each week....seems to help;)

----------

That's what I'm talking about. What was the main ingredient to make it happen?

Ive been calling it "simple systems that convert". Basically, get a ton of leads, have a good appt setter, work from 9am to 7pm, done and done. You have to know your honey hole areas as well, Ive learned a few of them from the last 2 years. And developing a really good BS meter and being able to read people even when they are trying not to be read.

Ive been a little nicer too.....props to Matt "Spur City" for that nugget when I rode with him for a few days in TX. Id say also having a strong support system that our group has...too numerous to list...but its a great thing to have.

Thanks. Its 85% direct mail and about 15% avatar leads. Ive always had average numbers...$10k - $12k month, some months higher, some lower, but I decided to take a leap and just work about 8 more hours each week....seems to help;) ---------- Ive been calling it "simple systems that convert". Basically, get a ton of leads, have a good appt setter, work from 9am to 7pm, done and done. You have to know your honey hole areas as well, Ive learned a few of them from the last 2 years. And developing a really good BS meter and being able to read people even when they are trying not to be read. Ive been a little nicer too.....props to Matt "Spur City" for that nugget when I rode with him for a few days in TX. Id say also having a strong support system that our group has...too numerous to list...but its a great thing to have.
Keep it up bc u seem so be hyper focus which is what it takes

Ok, here is an update. Loooooong day today. Ended up writing $3100.00 today. Wrote $7944.00 for the week. That brings my total to $23,402 for the last 4 weeks worked. Im taking Friday off :yes:

Ok, here is an update. Loooooong day today. Ended up writing $3100.00 today. Wrote $7944.00 for the week. That brings my total to $23,402 for the last 4 weeks worked. Im taking Friday off :yes:

That's not a bad for a green agent. Just think, once you get a little more experience and knowledge and start putting up the big numbers, FEX will be interviewing you...:yes:

You are going to take off when you are that close to 25k? Such a slacker!!!! :)

I know I suck big time. But my eyes are burning holes in my head from all the smoke and cat dander this week. Dont worry, I plan on hitting those numbers many times:biggrin:

Back