Does Anyone Solely Rely on Their Website to Sell Insurance?

No more teasing Malcolm. Throw out a number.

The problem with listing prices in writing here is they differ from state to state and pricing may change over time.

(Right now) Exclusive are under 30 for every state, automatically verified for real address & phone number (checks for fake names like Ima Consumer & Mike Hunt... Which we actually have seen this month lol) and we have full return policy and that's after running through the system. Leads can be delivered via post into your CRM, via email, and through a dashboard all of our clients get access to.

While I've been answering questions for anyone who's called we're really only selling medigap & major medical leads right now. One of the most respected members here just signed up to start receiving leads soon so I'm just going to let him report back with his results before I consider patting my own back.

Last edited:
Alston: My congratulations to you.
In the time I has tracked you on this forum you have grown from an explorer and gold seeker onward to the SEO path of success.
If I did not agree with you, I certainly would not say so -
You have made this post MUST READING!!!!

farmer_panda_update.jpg

Dear Chumps:

Yes, due to my neverending costly divorce I have ended any personal websites.
However, As of Monday - the court has awarded me taking back my old "insurance golden egg" - 29 years working with IMO's and Insurance Companies on their licensed, experienced agent recruiting program.
ALL THE MILLIONS in last 18 years made on the associated website, were as a result of articles and website free helpful info. to have qualified "Niche" responders call ME

To Others: If I can do it on a small niche area, you most certainly can exceed my accomplishments on your own website!!

Best to you (that is to Almost All of you)

Back