Don't Get Fooled By High Ranking

Good tip Sti.

There are several ways to get true results. The one I posted is the one I find most convenient based on the way I work.

sometimes I even check on my mobile phone......but really....if you are not getting the leads it really does not matter were you are landing....I always ask my leads what they searched and what search engine they used to find my site.....and as I said before AWStats in Visitor Statistics is the best way to track what your site is coming up for and how many visitors you get a day and so forth......

stats.jpg

Last edited:
how many of those are searches and not people clicking on forum links, I prefer get clicky or google analy to check search only stats.

you just clear your cookies and you get true results......I like looking at my AWStats in Visitor Statistics and some of the off the wall terms people have searched to land on my site......

zander insurance guaranteed acceptance
dale owens / life insurance / baytown texas
does great west mutual disability insurance test for marijuana

Be Careful on the "Zander Insurance" term.

We had a lawsuit with them & WON a couple of years ago. They are aggressive about suing folks that use their name in Key word searches.

What's a private browsing session?

No cookies or history is saved.

In Safari on a Mac:) Go up to the Safari button on the top left, 6th choice down is "Private Browsing." Click it & you have a new window open.

For Chrome, go up to "FILE" button on top left and the 3rd down says "New Incognito Window." Same thing.

Last edited:
If any of you guys can use some seo from someone who knows what their doing let me know!

As long as you don't live in the dfw area and sell life and annuitues...lol Not helping my local competitors

Last edited:
Back