Door To Door In Delaware

I've had no problems with Medicare Supplement sales to households with incomes in excess of $20,000 but the final expense leads I've received from Transamerica (the worst yet) and Kramer Direct (at my cost from a Maryland final expense IMO) disregarded my desired minimum household income. I'd like to help the severely economically challenged but how do you squeeze blood from a turnip?

All in all, I'd just like a good lead source and it's good to hear from other agents. I also wish I could step back in time to 1980. No gold teefies, few phones with answering machines, and good, cheerful people.

Shorts!? Really?

You are talking about the leads going to the poor people and yet they have gold teeth?.. How many Tats do they have? Those aren't cheap... some will cost as much as a mouth full of gold teeth...How many are wearing $100+ sneakers? You are concentrating on the wrong things.. If those folks want something, they find the money to pay for it. You just have to present it to them to reinforce their "want" for your product.

You are also hung up on what to wear... Wear whatever makes you comfortable. if you feel like a fish out of water, it is going to show and that doesn't inspire confidence in your prospect. I have worked in a tie, button downs with no tie and polos.. If there has been any difference, I would say I have done better with the tie because that is how I am most comfortable. .

Quit majoring in the minors and concentrate on getting in front of a prospect under favorable circumstances. Most of the big hitters here advise to call your leads and set appointments. For those that you can't reach by phone, knock on their door. If you don't make a sale, NEXT!.. In other words, eliminate the deadwood and move on.

Back