How about

RX Card 10-30-200/400
Prescription drug INSURANCE plan
$10 generics and $30 brand co-pay
$200 monthly max benefit per insured
$400 monthly max benefit per family

And of course it does not cover all Rx, Click for Rx Look Up
*USE ID# 672181699

And yes, I work for company (AOBG) that contracts it and other products.. :)

How about

RX Card 10-30-200/400
Prescription drug INSURANCE plan
$10 generics and $30 brand co-pay
$200 monthly max benefit per insured
$400 monthly max benefit per family

And of course it does not cover all Rx, Click for Rx Look Up
*USE ID# 672181699

And yes, I work for company (AOBG) that contracts it and other products.. :)

It's $48 monthly for a 65 year old with a cap of $200. How is that a good deal when most Part D plans are under $30 with no cap?

Rick

It's $48 monthly for a 65 year old with a cap of $200. How is that a good deal when most Part D plans are under $30 with no cap?

Rick
Paying $576.00 to get $200 coverage is a horrible plan, but the question was IF anyone knew of a prescription insurance plan and the only other thing out there seems to be discount cards. I give clients the Incare card and make a little over $1.00 when they use it. It is HIPPA compliant and you can look up your medicine on the website to get a ballparrk cost, but it is still a discount card, not insurance.

I apologize. I read it quickly and thought it was $200/yer max benefit. $200/month benefit may be worth looking into. I gotta slow down!
Thanks, LostDollar.

Yes it is $200 per month cap. The real question is, how much does one save over a free card like GoodRx?

Oh, wait.

Why would an agent recommend a free card when there is no comp to them? Much better to offer something of lesser value but they can get paid.

Back