Due to FMOs lawsuits, FMV gets lowered

Not sure this validates anything, but the guys on the latest Agent Boost Podcast episode are saying the same thing about non-commissionable PDPs :( Looks like a loss for agents on every front at this point
We all know plans were filed 2 month ago. Stuff has leaked out from carriers to big fmo’s . But I’ve not read one carrier or big fmo say they know anything about how much overrides or marketing money any carriers giving yet .The lawsuit mentioned nothing about fighting the cms no marketing money . So i assume cms ban on marketing money will still go into effect . Many fmo’s were pocketing some of that marketing money . Does that mean now they’ll make less money ( assuming base overrides stay the same) and not pass as much or any overrides to GA’s or mga’s? Still tons of uncertainty .

So are you going with me to the Biden rally or not?
I doubt President Joe can shave and shower by himself or use the restroom on his own. He has full-blown dementia or old-timers disease. It happens. Wouldn't wish it on anyone.

Had a policyholder that had it and he would watch old westerns and thought it was really happening around him. He didn't live a year.

What i find hilarious is the stock markets hit 42 new highs this yr and the economy has been booming for yrs . Inflation was started with covid and it’s coming down hard right now. House prices have skied . Wealth is the highest ever . Chump as all know talks a lot of bs hot air . He has breakfast at a diner and all of a sudden he says “ no more taxes on tips”. Lol . The dudes in la la land . 42 economists last week said inflation will be much higher under Chump than Biden . All i care about which he talked about 20 mins in his speech can he stop the illegals? Can he round up the 20 million he said he would and deport them ? If he does that I’m a Chump fan
How's he going to "round them up" ?It would be a clusterfvck.

How's he going to "round them up" ?It would be a clusterfvck.
I agree but the trumpites believe everything he says . You’ll have civil war . Hell all ice has to do is raid a Golden Corral Buffett during lunch . 90% are illegals eating 3 days of food in 1 sitting

Had a policyholder that had it and he would watch old westerns and thought it was really happening around him. He didn't live a year.
My wife was diagnosed at 55 with Early Onset Alzheimers. The fast kind.

She lasted almost 20 years. She'd sit and watch Little House on the Prairie every day. When it went off Gunsmoke came on. The opening scene with the gun fight would freak her out and we had to change the channel.

There are seven stages to Dementia/Alzheimers and I've witnessed all seven. Joe is definitely at stage 2 and maybe 3.

No idea who's running the show. But it ain't Joe.

My mother had dementia 8 yrs before passing . The first signs I noticed were people coming up to her and she didn’t remember them but was great bser and she acted like she knew them . We put her in nursing home last 2 and the nursing home being around people helped her live longer . Vicious disease . But honestly I don’t blame Biden . I blame his wife and family for wanting him to run . There greedy power hungry

Back