Due to FMOs lawsuits, FMV gets lowered

Hilarious, coming from the party that thinks men can be women, women can be men, and men can give birth. Please tell me more about Democrat “facts.” Moreover, nobody believes Trump doesn’t lie, here and there. They’re all politicians. They all have to lie. You think people can handle the 100% truth?? It comes with the territory. “hEeZ a LiAR.” No shit, Sherlock. So is Biden, so is Harris, so is every other living breathing human being, on occasion. There’s levels and nuance to things. Trump does tell it it like it is way more than the other scoundrels, however. We support his POLICIES, period. When is that finally gonna sink in the thick skulls of the Democrat Party?

Y'all are so obsessed with trans people.. it's weird.

I saw that last Friday. So please help me understand this. In California we recently received a raise to $880 T65. Now it appears that they took almost all of it back. Will the carriers have the option to give us that $100 through Health Assessments or?? My colleagues and I are confused. I read this morning that the carriers will receive that $100 to do ??? Ughhh

View attachment 13765
I can't wait to hear how my FMO is going to make up for the $60000+ (just in renewals) that I'm now missing out on next year due to this change 🤬
How can anyone selling this product be surprised commission changes midterm? This is not a guaranteed product subsidized by govt.

i hope its still around so we can all play free golf but not banking on it

How can anyone selling this product be surprised commission changes midterm? This is not a guaranteed product subsidized by govt.

i hope its still around so we can all play free golf but not banking on it
Maybe because there was a rulemaking process and official policy announcement from the government?

Back