Due to FMOs lawsuits, FMV gets lowered

My mother had dementia 8 yrs before passing . The first signs I noticed were people coming up to her and she didn’t remember them but was great bser and she acted like she knew them . We put her in nursing home last 2 and the nursing home being around people helped her live longer . Vicious disease . But honestly I don’t blame Biden . I blame his wife and family for wanting him to run . There greedy power hungry
He has no business running anything. And he isn't now.

Well, lookee there - Don says something that I can agree with. I could stretch and call it elder abuse.
I call it like it is . Chumps a pathological liar and a dictator want to be . Biden’s a senile old man who loves giving poor people free shit . Hell of a choice .

I see a nightmare scenario brewing when Biden steps down and Kamala Harris is the candidate and wins in anything other than than a landslide which is very doubtful .The Neo nazi right wing faction of the GOP egged on by 30000 Lies Trump will go bezirk if a black woman is elected president and we could very well have civil war.Most of the nutso MAGA movement started as a backlash to Obama being elected and the browning of the USA which is just a inevitable demographic progression based on birth rates and immigration patterns.No too many white people want to do jobs that the people coming over the southern will do so if you think inflation is bad now imagine how bad it will get if they deport them all.Add to that further corporate tax cuts and increased tariffs and we are in big trouble.BTW i am a republican but definitely not MAGA

I see a nightmare scenario brewing when Biden steps down and Kamala Harris is the candidate and wins in anything other than than a landslide which is very doubtful .The Neo nazi right wing faction of the GOP egged on by 30000 Lies Trump will go bezirk if a black woman is elected president and we could very well have civil war.Most of the nutso MAGA movement started as a backlash to Obama being elected and the browning of the USA which is just a inevitable demographic progression based on birth rates and immigration patterns.No too many white people want to do jobs that the people coming over the southern will do so if you think inflation is bad now imagine how bad it will get if they deport them all.Add to that further corporate tax cuts and increased tariffs and we are in big trouble.BTW i am a republican but definitely not MAGA
Agree 100% with this . Hell you can’t find people to work in restaurants and heavy blue collar jobs now . You deport 10 mil wages will be $40 an hr at McDonald’s. You’ll have 1/2 the store 80 yr olds . 60% tariffs on China means 20% inflation hits everything . He wants to cut worker at irs down big . Lmao . All business owners will show no taxable income . I don’t think Harris can beat trump . She needs and incredible running mate . Maybe a Latino ?

Agree 100% with this . Hell you can’t find people to work in restaurants and heavy blue collar jobs now . You deport 10 mil wages will be $40 an hr at McDonald’s. You’ll have 1/2 the store 80 yr olds . 60% tariffs on China means 20% inflation hits everything . He wants to cut worker at irs down big . Lmao . All business owners will show no taxable income . I don’t think Harris can beat trump . She needs and incredible running mate . Maybe a Latino ?

Gavin Newsome he definitely has the hair and he could verbally out sparr trump.Anything to get us past this crazy MAGA movement.

Back