E&O with non-comm PDP plans

mkblinzler

There has been considerable discussion about doing the right thing and enrolling clients on PDP plans even if non-commissionable.
I was at a meeting last week and someone made the comment that our E&O would not respond to a claim when no commission was paid. I never thought about that. Any thoughts?

There has been considerable discussion about doing the right thing and enrolling clients on PDP plans even if non-commissionable.
I was at a meeting last week and someone made the comment that our E&O would not respond to a claim when no commission was paid. I never thought about that. Any thoughts?
If you're worried, give them the phone number for the carrier.

The carrier will be required to do a full presentation. Now it's their e&o

I’m not worried about it. Just curious on thoughts about it.
I only work on referrals and have already forewarned some people about their 2025 future.

No EO insurance may be the perfect excuse when explaining to clients why you can't do the enrollment in wellcare for them .

No EO insurance may be the perfect excuse when explaining to clients why you can't do the enrollment in wellcare for them .
Thinking we may need to make up business cards with Wellcare’s customer service number and 1-800-Medicare phone number. We need to overwhelm both of these during AEP.

Back