E telequote ... vs. EHealth, GoHealth, SelectQuote and Exact Medicare ...

Everything you said is exactly correct. I have no intention of not having our own book and building upon it. On Friday I spoke to the recruitment gal and then the "Associate Sales Director" ... I liked and appreciated her candor ... she told me one of their people wrote 47 apps. ... I think (I have it on a recorded line) she said that 27 of them fell off ... they pay bonus money above the 20 p/h after 20 apps each month ... I have zero expectation or interest in maintaining a book of DNP's or primarily MA's for that matter. 90 - 95% of our seminar business are supps. / pdp's. As you know, much better clientele. Most have been great. Retention and referrals. Covid clobbered us here in Ohio ... Chaz and I conferred a bit ... Florida never had the restrictions. I know, that's behind us now ... I'm on the fence about starting that up again ... or maybe do the post cards again but go for the one on one sits ... can be more accommodating to their schedules that way vs. "here's your options ... Tues. or Thurs. - 6 - 7:30 ..." I know of a couple out of PA that does this ... I could be wrong, I've been wrong before, but I'm also thinking that there may be people that not only might appreciate a sit on their schedule but also who may be less intimidated by that then sitting in a room with stranger's and looking "stupid" cause they don't know what's going on ..? I appreciate your input Don.

If nothing else, think I may have learned a thing or two checking out these agencies ... one more thing. E -Telequote was bought by Prime America ... I have a theory. I'm thinking maybe the reason why their calls are "outbound" is because the call starts as an inbound to Prime America and then the baton gets handed off to the E-Telequote employee ..? of course they want to sap every drop of juice out of each piece of info (lead) that they generate ... thoughts anyone ..?

I'm guessing he's referring to Primerica. Or A.L. Williams as we still call them down here.
It’s funny you bring Al’s name up. My nephew is married to a columbian woman . Her mother is very quiet . I asked my nephew over 4th of July if she works. He said yes she’s “ an assistant for this woman who inherited over a billion $’s from her father . I said what did he do. He started some ins company and sold to primerica. I said was his name Art Williams ? He said yeah thats him . I lmao . His first Private went on to make 100’s of millions himself Hubert Humphrey with wfg. I see He sold something to Integrity . Is Hgi what he sold a name change for wfg or a different company?

Back