E telequote ... vs. EHealth, GoHealth, SelectQuote and Exact Medicare ...

I don't know if it's exactly that ... a co worker lost 33 lbs. over last 21 weeks ... also, Joe Rogan and Dana White do this high protein, low carb thing ... I'm day 3 on it ... still suss'n it out ... me love meat anyways ... Rogan's a complete wack ... little to no veg. / zero carbs ... Dana also zero carbs I guess ... I had a reheated backed potato with nothing on it with a pork chop for lunch ... a steak and a salad for dinner ... pot a coffee for breky ...

Doesn’t E Health pay $30 an app?
I spoke to them a few weeks ago ... was on a camera call with this guy who was new to the dept. or what have you ... he goes to somebody else and confirms that I would have to assign my current book over to them ... same with GoHealth ... the bigger they are, the more they wanna f u ..? not the case with E- Telequote or Exact Medicare ... never got to the comp. per app. ... I think it was 20 p/h base ...

I spoke to them a few weeks ago ... was on a camera call with this guy who was new to the dept. or what have you ... he goes to somebody else and confirms that I would have to assign my current book over to them ... same with GoHealth ... the bigger they are, the more they wanna f u ..? not the case with E- Telequote or Exact Medicare ... never got to the comp. per app. ... I think it was 20 p/h base ...
No wonder no chargebacks $20 an hr and $30-$75 an app. E health and the rest make $310 on flip base plus $250 plus an app override plus $200-$300 an app marketing money. So their gross re per app is $750-$800 per app . If you sell 4 apps in a 8 hr period that pay you 8 x$20 an hr plus 4 apps x $50 an app. Thats $360 commissions . They make $3200 gross on those same 4 apps. Let’s say 50% fall off . Thats still $2k or so . Let’s say their lead cost is $300 for the day per agent . Thats still $1700 . Let’s say all admin cost and tech stuff costs the $200 a day per agent . Thats still $1500 total net profit minus your $360 commission . Now you know why these call centers calling these people 20 times a day min

No wonder no chargebacks $20 an hr and $30-$75 an app. E health and the rest make $310 on flip base plus $250 plus an app override plus $200-$300 an app marketing money. So their gross re per app is $750-$800 per app . If you sell 4 apps in a 8 hr period that pay you 8 x$20 an hr plus 4 apps x $50 an app. Thats $360 commissions . They make $3200 gross on those same 4 apps. Let’s say 50% fall off . Thats still $2k or so . Let’s say their lead cost is $300 for the day per agent . Thats still $1700 . Let’s say all admin cost and tech stuff costs the $200 a day per agent . Thats still $1500 total net profit minus your $360 commission . Now you know why these call centers calling these people 20 times a day min
Well, you da man Don, but we're kinda guess'n at those numbers ..? I am NOT defending EHealth mind you ... don't know if it's relevant or not but yeah, on a shared lead ... they will get called and recalled until it's dried up ... in the past, I've worked shared leads (ProspectZone and others) ... (indie plans pre ACA) get lead at 8 am ... call it, call again noon, call again 4:30 drive ... call again 8PM, rinse and repeat every day for two weeks or until told " go jump in proverbial lake" or a more colorful response ... Live transfers were more $ but obviously better ...

All I know about Select quotes and those telejockies is they get lucky and move some of my clients (usually into a lesser benefit plan) and I move in and take them back when I get a call from a client sayng things like this, "i thought I was talking to DHS and thought they were helping me sort my medicaid out" only to find out they were switched into a plan that did them less benefits (common examples: from DSNP to a CSNP or a Part B give back plan to an non Part B give back).

I will continue to follow up after theyre swayed away by telejocks.

Can you spell "chargeback city"? have fun with that. The grind? I imagine it's real. If it's a grind in my independent world in the beginning years, I'm sure its moreso in the telejock world. And in the end it's not the jocks book. I mean, do the telejocks get the chargebacks? Seems like they would. Never been in that world never want to be tbh

Yes, I get a charge back, but I gain it back by next month, and make darn sure it doesn't happen again.

Its all good, I don't hate the playa, just the game sometimes. Im here for it..

I think eTeleQuote and Exact Medicare are lying to you.

In any case, you might make a good living at one of these places. Just know you might be selling your soul to do it.

I echo someone else’s comment about Spring Venture Group. I’ve always known them to be decent people.

Walter

I think eTeleQuote and Exact Medicare are lying to you.

In any case, you might make a good living at one of these places. Just know you might be selling your soul to do it.

I echo someone else’s comment about Spring Venture Group. I’ve always known them to be decent people.

Walter
Lying in what way? Let's detail? Spring Venture Group is owned by Select Quote ... to me that is a no go. Sold my soul for rock and roll some time ago ... what are you referring to oh mystical one ..?

Last edited:
I went to their app. last eve. and it asked me if I ever worked for SQ ... that's ponderous ..? Just checked again, both are located in KC ... another coincidence ...

Back