E telequote ... vs. EHealth, GoHealth, SelectQuote and Exact Medicare ...

I went to their app. last eve. and it asked me if I ever worked for SQ ... that's ponderous ..? Just checked again, both are located in KC ... another coincidence ...
I used to work at another call center in Kansas City that went under. The reason they ask that is because people were switching companies like crazy.

I used to work at another call center in Kansas City that went under. The reason they ask that is because people were switching companies like crazy.
There's some kind of relationship ...
Leadership-Tim

Tim Danker | Chief Executive Officer
Timothy “Tim” Danker has served as CEO of SelectQuote since 2017. He has also served as President of the Life division from 2016-2019, Executive Vice President of the Life division from 2015-2016 and President of the Auto & Home division from 2012-2015. Prior to joining SelectQuote, he co-founded and served as Chief Executive Officer of Spring Venture Group—a direct-to-consumer insurance brokerage—from 2007-2012.

I don't know if it's exactly that ... a co worker lost 33 lbs. over last 21 weeks ... also, Joe Rogan and Dana White do this high protein, low carb thing ... I'm day 3 on it ... still suss'n it out ... me love meat anyways ... Rogan's a complete wack ... little to no veg. / zero carbs ... Dana also zero carbs I guess ... I had a reheated backed potato with nothing on it with a pork chop for lunch ... a steak and a salad for dinner ... pot a coffee for breky ...
Carnivore diet (which I first learned of from Rogan and Jordan Peterson) fixed my gut issues of over 20 years. Clearly not what you're doing, but changed my life after just 3 weeks. And about 10 Million other people too. Not doing it anymore but will always return if I need to. Carry on...

Carnivore diet (which I first learned of from Rogan and Jordan Peterson) fixed my gut issues of over 20 years. Clearly not what you're doing, but changed my life after just 3 weeks. And about 10 Million other people too. Not doing it anymore but will always return if I need to. Carry on...
I ain't far off ... a small tater only carb. ... with notihng on it ... almost carnivore ..?

I ain't far off ... a small tater only carb. ... with notihng on it ... almost carnivore ..?
I'm all for it, if your carbs aren't processed. Fine-tune even more and only eat them pre or post workout. The rest of the day protein/fat meals only. Tons of water, lifting, and cardio not even to extremes and you'll get lean.

I'm all for it, if your carbs aren't processed. Fine-tune even more and only eat them pre or post workout. The rest of the day protein/fat meals only. Tons of water, lifting, and cardio not even to extremes and you'll get lean.
6 - 1 227 ... It's not a crisis but my co worker "los
t 33 lbs ..." and yeah it's all about carb control ... the less ya can do with the better it seems ... she's feel'n great. 8 years ago I ran an hour a day ... was like 197 ... no fatty face, etc ... ME WANNA BE THAT GUY AGAIN !!!!

I felt superhuman on it, literally. Could not get tired, no matter how much I worked out. All inflammation gone, 18 lbs in 3 weeks gone, gut fixed, sciatic back pain gone, it's the fountain of youth. I did mostly ribeyes, the fattier meats are the trick. Go lean and you won't have the energy. Good luck.

I felt superhuman on it, literally. Could not get tired, no matter how much I worked out. All inflammation gone, 18 lbs in 3 weeks gone, gut fixed, sciatic back pain gone, it's the fountain of youth. I did mostly ribeyes, the fattier meats are the trick. Go lean and you won't have the energy. Good luck.
there ya go ... high fat ... high protein ... low carb ... Rogan is like "Steak and bacon ... Steak and Eggs ..." What you said ties in with rogan cause he's all about them tommyhawks which as you know are really a rib eye ..?

Last edited:
there ya go ... high fat ... high protein ... low carb ... Rogan is like "Steak and bacon ... Steak and Eggs ..."
The old days they say low fat ... dat gum carbs ... i did Adkins which is ALL protein and i was forgetting my middle name after 6 weeks ...

Back