Eli Lilly to cut insulin prices, cap costs at $35 for many people with diabetes

Eli Lilly did what the Republicans couldn't agree on for those under 65. Great party they have.

Fun fact......Trump had insulin and many other medications capped in 2020. Biden came along and slashed those cuts which caused prices to absolutely skyrocket, and then he slashed the prices a year later to try and make himself look like a hero. I know facts never get in the way of a Democrat suck and f*ck fest, but you can take the halos off. The only thing the Democrats did was make people unnecessarily suffer a LOT for a year, trying to pay for insulin.

I know man, I keep putting him on ignore. But he is like Crack.

You're expecting intelligence out of emotional Democrats. These people don't think with logic. Everything is feels. They think everything should be free and that everything they get just magically grows on trees without years of blood, sweat, and tears from the labor of someone else. They love to pretend to care about others, but they only care about their own bullshit. It's all a virtue signal. If they actually cared about people, they wouldn't be demanding people do free labor for their crap and services they receive. I don't mean to lose it, but I am so beyond sick tired of the hypocrticial bullshit.

Last edited:
You're expecting intelligence out of emotional Democrats. These people don't think with logic. Everything is feels. They think everything should be free and that everything they get just magically grows on trees without years of blood, sweat, and tears from the labor of someone else. They love to pretend to care about others, but they only care about their own bullshit. It's all a virtue signal. If they actually cared about people, they wouldn't be demanding people do free labor for their crap and services they receive. I don't mean to lose it, but I am so beyond sick tired of the hypocrticial bullshit.

the projection lmao

Cute, you assume inflation of materials wages, shipping, safety protocols, and regulations will remain static. Eventually, Margins will be reduced, and this $35 "copay" won't last. When they raise it to $50, you're type will be the first to call it profiteering

Damn, that didn't take long. Love being right...........sometimes

https://www.cnbc.com/2023/05/10/eli-lilly-novo-nordisk-sanofi-ceos-on-insulin-prices.html

Eli Lilly CEO Dave Ricks on Wednesday promised not to raise prices on the company’s existing insulin products again — the only executive to do so before a Senate Health Committee hearing on making the life-saving diabetes drug more affordable.

Sen. Bernie Sanders, the committee’s chair, asked Ricks and the CEOs of Novo Nordisk and Sanofi to commit to “never increase the price of any insulin drug again.” The three companies control over 90% of the global insulin market.

Ricks was the only executive who outright agreed to Sanders’ demand – at least for Eli Lilly’s existing insulin products.

“We’ll leave our prices as they are for the insulins on the market today,” Ricks told the Vermont senator. “In fact, we’ve been cutting them.”

Meanwhile, Novo Nordisk CEO Lars Fruergaard Jørgensen said the Danish company is committed to limiting price increases to “single digits.”

Sanofi CEO Paul Hudson responded that the company has a “responsible pricing policy.”

The gov't has it all under control..........no worries

https://thehill.com/policy/healthca...ion-act-exacerbating-shortages-gottlieb-says/

Former Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Commissioner Scott Gottlieb said on Sunday that drug price caps in the Inflation Reduction Act are exacerbating drug shortages.
---------

“But when it comes to an injectable drug, you need to leave a margin in so people can reinvest in manufacturing facilities, make sure they’re high quality,” he added. “They haven’t done that, and things go wrong, and it results in shortages.”

Back