Email marketing programs

jdlash

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
Are there any email marketing programs that provide the content and can help turn a cold lead into an interested prospect?

Something to take someone 9 months out, or whatever from T65 and drip useful information over to them weekly, so that when the time comes that they can purchase a supplement they are coming to you.

I know people on here gather email addresses from their website to put people in their newsletter and wondered if everyone is creating self written content, or using a service to cultivate the leads.

Are there any email marketing programs that provide the content and can help turn a cold lead into an interested prospect?

Something to take someone 9 months out, or whatever from T65 and drip useful information over to them weekly, so that when the time comes that they can purchase a supplement they are coming to you.

I know people on here gather email addresses from their website to put people in their newsletter and wondered if everyone is creating self written content, or using a service to cultivate the leads.

Why not just create the content yourself?

I'm not aware of any service like that. Even if it did exist, is it the content you want to send to the prospective client?

It's not difficult to create email content or any content actually. Think of all the different variables and pieces of Medicare and just send emails about each piece. Educate them over time.

Send more educational emails than emails asking them to make an appointment to discuss their situation.

I know it isn't that difficult and will end up doing it that way. I just figured that it may have already been done. I'm not the type of person that assumes just because I wrote it, it's the best. I figured maybe there were services out there that were tested and worked great that would do this.

Unfortunately I guess I was wrong.

Thanks for the response and input though. I'll probably just do exactly as you described unless I find something already created.

Why do you assume the content you would buy would be better than your content?

Remember, even if something like this exists, the words are not yours.

Any content should be your content, your words.

I've recommended on the forum, over and over, -> bombbomb (click).

Full disclosure, I'm an afiliate with them, so if you subscribe using my link above they'll pay me a little.

It is ideal for dripping. It's great for T65, which can sometimes be a long sales process. People may reach out to you a year in advance....

I have tons of educational videos and e-mails, that I've created, that I send to prospects who are "in my pipeline."

And you can also use it to reply to prospect questions. If working T65 the right way, you'll talk with someone today (august), and they are working 6 months past T65, and in February a question comes up, so they e-mail you rather than call. Reply with video! Very easy. BombBomb integrates with gmail beautifully for individual e-mails (in addition to the standard drip).

Plus, you'll eventually have older clients who e-mail you, "Hey, my rate went up $15. Anything we can do?" Send a video reply - it's actually faster than typing.

Anyway, that's my answer on drip and T65. It's what I do and I know the service is worth every penny.

I've recommended on the forum, over and over, -> bombbomb (click).

Full disclosure, I'm an afiliate with them, so if you subscribe using my link above they'll pay me a little.

It is ideal for dripping. It's great for T65, which can sometimes be a long sales process. People may reach out to you a year in advance....

I have tons of educational videos and e-mails, that I've created, that I send to prospects who are "in my pipeline."

And you can also use it to reply to prospect questions. If working T65 the right way, you'll talk with someone today (august), and they are working 6 months past T65, and in February a question comes up, so they e-mail you rather than call. Reply with video! Very easy. BombBomb integrates with gmail beautifully for individual e-mails (in addition to the standard drip).

Plus, you'll eventually have older clients who e-mail you, "Hey, my rate went up $15. Anything we can do?" Send a video reply - it's actually faster than typing.

Anyway, that's my answer on drip and T65. It's what I do and I know the service is worth every penny.

Saw BombBomb a while ago. Neat service.

I know you're all for it, but can't you just make the personal videos yourself and do the exact same thing without paying for BombBomb?

Personal videos are great, but they're part of an overall nurturing (drip) campaign for a prospect or retention campaign for a client.

Making several personal videos and placing them in the nurturing or retention sequence is great as well. Do them in bulk and spread out their delivery ahead of time. But these would be generic personal videos, although still addressing the client by name (like a general check-in, AEP is coming up, your enrollment period is almost here, etc.).

I guess for answering specific questions, BombBomb is probably easier and faster.
Doing it on your own would probably require more steps.

Is the simplicity and efficiency of BombBomb what make it valuable as a stand-alone service?

Also... do you just use BombBomb for email? Or your CRM? Or a stand-alone email service? Or just gmail? Etc. I'm assuming you use an email service.

If someone uses an email service (especially where automation is involved) and keeping the email service is a priority, then I guess integrating with BombBomb makes sense, either directly or via Zapier.

Getting a little off-topic.

Saw BombBomb a while ago. Neat service.

I know you're all for it, but can't you just make the personal videos yourself and do the exact same thing without paying for BombBomb?

Personal videos are great, but they're part of an overall nurturing (drip) campaign for a prospect or retention campaign for a client.

Making several personal videos and placing them in the nurturing or retention sequence is great as well. Do them in bulk and spread out their delivery ahead of time. But these would be generic personal videos, although still addressing the client by name (like a general check-in, AEP is coming up, your enrollment period is almost here, etc.).

I guess for answering specific questions, BombBomb is probably easier and faster.
Doing it on your own would probably require more steps.

Is the simplicity and efficiency of BombBomb what make it valuable as a stand-alone service?

Also... do you just use BombBomb for email? Or your CRM? Or a stand-alone email service? Or just gmail? Etc. I'm assuming you use an email service.

If someone uses an email service (especially where automation is involved) and keeping the email service is a priority, then I guess integrating with BombBomb makes sense, either directly or via Zapier.

Getting a little off-topic.

First - a little off topic - it seems like (and I may be remembering incorrectly) you ask a ton of questions on here. Have you picked up the ball to take a shot yet? i.e., are you currently selling - or just (endlessly) researching?

For all I know, you may be a 10 year veteran and I may be thinking of someone else...

On topic: No, you can't do the "exact same thing." Or, to be more specific, I don't think that you can do the exact same thing without a lot of 3rd party systems and extra steps. So, if you have time for extra steps and 2nd rate programs, sure, maybe.

I use bombbomb for drip - you can set up automations. When working T65, this is great, as the sales process can be long.

My domains are integrated with Gmail suite, so I send/receive e-mails directly in Gmail. BombBomb integrates directly with Gmail in a beautiful way - in the compose window, you can literally hit "record" and start a video.

An example of how I used it recently:
- Current client's wife e-mailed me, asking about dental for her husband. I replied with video, and screen recording, of my Ameritas site, showing his doctor in-network, and showed them how to enroll (integrated screen recording). It took me under 5 minutes to shoot the video and hit send, and show them exactly how to apply on their own. A few hours later, I got a "congratulations on your sale" e-mail.

- Current client e-mailed me asking about her rate increase. Her Plan N started at 82 or something like that and had gone up to 95. I went to CSG, ran the quote, then shot the video w/ screen record on the .pdf and let her know what we could lower it to, and which carrier I thought would work well. Attached the .pdf and sent it. The next day, she moved forward.

- Prospect (T65) referral called, we had initial talk, and they were not receiving Social Security - needed to sign up for Medicare, then supplement.

BombBomb allows you to have "pre-made" videos in their system that you can insert into an e-mail with a click of a button. I told my prospect over the phone that I'd e-mail him full instructions on how to sign up for Medicare. I inserted my already made video and sent it.

So, I'm sure you can do all of this in a different way. But, I'm not sure how to do it as efficiently.

---

A few ideas that I have that I'm going to use here in the near future. I'll probably make a generic "rate increase" video (stealing somarco's idea to e-mail prospect preventatively when their rate goes up), where I can simply use a form and type my client's name/e-mail and they'll get the video.

I also want to make a request for testimonial video that I can quickly send out after talking with a current client.

Any frequently asked questions can be made into a generic video to use with prospects, but I think the real power of the system is being able to hit "reply" then "record" and answer their question and show them your screen when appropriate.

--

Between their forms feature, their gmail integration, their tracking, the smooth platform, the drips - I think it's worth the small fee for bombbomb (here is my link)

Last edited:
First - a little off topic - it seems like (and I may be remembering incorrectly) you ask a ton of questions on here. Have you picked up the ball to take a shot yet? i.e., are you currently selling - or just (endlessly) researching?

For all I know, you may be a 10 year veteran and I may be thinking of someone else...

On topic: No, you can't do the "exact same thing." Or, to be more specific, I don't think that you can do the exact same thing without a lot of 3rd party systems and extra steps. So, if you have time for extra steps and 2nd rate programs, sure, maybe.

I use bombbomb for drip - you can set up automations. When working T65, this is great, as the sales process can be long.

My domains are integrated with Gmail suite, so I send/receive e-mails directly in Gmail. BombBomb integrates directly with Gmail in a beautiful way - in the compose window, you can literally hit "record" and start a video.

An example of how I used it recently:
- Current client's wife e-mailed me, asking about dental for her husband. I replied with video, and screen recording, of my Ameritas site, showing his doctor in-network, and showed them how to enroll (integrated screen recording). It took me under 5 minutes to shoot the video and hit send, and show them exactly how to apply on their own. A few hours later, I got a "congratulations on your sale" e-mail.

- Current client e-mailed me asking about her rate increase. Her Plan N started at 82 or something like that and had gone up to 95. I went to CSG, ran the quote, then shot the video w/ screen record on the .pdf and let her know what we could lower it to, and which carrier I thought would work well. Attached the .pdf and sent it. The next day, she moved forward.

- Prospect (T65) referral called, we had initial talk, and they were not receiving Social Security - needed to sign up for Medicare, then supplement.

BombBomb allows you to have "pre-made" videos in their system that you can insert into an e-mail with a click of a button. I told my prospect over the phone that I'd e-mail him full instructions on how to sign up for Medicare. I inserted my already made video and sent it.

So, I'm sure you can do all of this in a different way. But, I'm not sure how to do it as efficiently.

---

A few ideas that I have that I'm going to use here in the near future. I'll probably make a generic "rate increase" video (stealing somarco's idea to e-mail prospect preventatively when their rate goes up), where I can simply use a form and type my client's name/e-mail and they'll get the video.

I also want to make a request for testimonial video that I can quickly send out after talking with a current client.

Any frequently asked questions can be made into a generic video to use with prospects, but I think the real power of the system is being able to hit "reply" then "record" and answer their question and show them your screen when appropriate.

--

Between their forms feature, their gmail integration, their tracking, the smooth platform, the drips - I think it's worth the small fee for bombbomb (here is my link)

off-topic:

newer to Medicare, but not new... details are irrelevant

always interested in better tech, follow-up, etc.

on-topic:

You can do the same thing without BombBomb, but with more steps. BombBomb has just automated those steps with their software.

All the different ways you use it make sense - video responses, video teachings/tutorials, etc.

The animated-GIF in the email is slick.

Looking through their tutorials, it says you can't set up an email to go out on a specific date. That's weird. That would be useful for check-ups on anniversaries, AEP, etc. Or maybe I interpreted it wrong, I was speed-watching.

Yes... the the real selling point is the simplicity of video responses by clicking a button, recording the video, and that's it.

Without it, you'd have to:
- record the video
- create a new page on your site to embed the video with added text
- capture an image of the video (or animated-GIF)
- create a new email or respond to their email and put the image/Gif in the email with added text
- then send​

The rest (videos in an automated sequence) can be done with any service.

There are other similar video-email services, but I haven't really looked into them.

Back