Ethics question

I'm going to report him. Not my style typically, but beyond the shenanigans this guy truly deserves it. He is constantly scrutinizing other people's books of business, always looking for something "sketchy" or "unfair" to bring to the attention of the agent. He has made trouble for a lot of good producers and support staff, so I have no problem helping his karma along.
Guys like him give good agents a bad name......as long as he's allowed to keep breaking the law. Good for you. This isn't about "snitching". This about protecting the reputation of our industry.....our livelihood. :yes:

Guys like him give good agents a bad name......as long as he's allowed to keep breaking the law. Good for you. This isn't about "snitching". This about protecting the reputation of our industry.....our livelihood. :yes:
Why not set him up......get his name and call him and have a deal done ....then you bust him.....

Are you new to the office?

Better have your bags packed, because odds are you won't be there long and you wouldn't want to stay long even if they don't show you the door.

But then, why would you want to stay where such bad behavior is going on and there is such a toxic work environment anyway. Why are peers routinely inspecting each other's book of business to find something wrong?

Better have your bags packed, because odds are you won't be there long and you wouldn't want to stay long even if they don't show you the door.

But then, why would you want to stay where such bad behavior is going on and there is such a toxic work environment anyway. Why are peers routinely inspecting each other's book of business to find something wrong?

Go Indy young man! Go Indy! :yes:

Then you only need to worry that your wife will turn you in. :laugh:

... or do something illegal :wideeyed:

I already left the office. And you are quite right about the blowback I would experience if I stayed.

Isn't that peculiar? Someone is fraudulently signing apps, but inspecting other agents work? This doesn't add up.

Very. I guess he believes the best defense is a good offense. If he can keep everyone else in the office busy watching their own backs then they won't have time to see what he is doing and report him.

Back