Everise ... holla ... set free the poop monkeys !!!

Check it out ... so even though I missed the AEP transfer blackout deadline of 9.1 for UHC ... these guys (some tech platform outta India ... they're big ... check em out on Ytube) they are offering work ... Inbound calls, 20 per hour plus $15 - 21 per app. ... over AEP ... and NO, before one of you sounds off ... they don't get into my existing book ... after AEP, I am a free slave ... meanwhile the wife works our own business using her license ... 3 weeks paid training at 18 p/hr. ... hey, I'll learn some new software, MA end of the business ... it's all UHC MA plans ... they're the best MA's anyways ...

MedicareMutt said:

and NO, before one of you sounds off ... they don't get into my existing book ... after AEP, I am a free slave ... meanwhile the wife works our own business using her license ... 3 weeks paid training at 18 p/hr. ... hey, I'll learn some new software, MA end of the business ... it's all UHC MA plans ... they're the best MA's anyways ...

What flavor KoolAid is this?

MedicareMutt said:

and NO, before one of you sounds off ... they don't get into my existing book ... after AEP, I am a free slave ... meanwhile the wife works our own business using her license ... 3 weeks paid training at 18 p/hr. ... hey, I'll learn some new software, MA end of the business ... it's all UHC MA plans ... they're the best MA's anyways ...

What flavor KoolAid is this?
Grape Ape babe ... ain't hock'n nut'n ... just "sharing with the group ..."

Check it out ... so even though I missed the AEP transfer blackout deadline of 9.1 for UHC ... these guys (some tech platform outta India ... they're big ... check em out on Ytube) they are offering work ... Inbound calls, 20 per hour plus $15 - 21 per app. ... over AEP ... and NO, before one of you sounds off ... they don't get into my existing book ... after AEP, I am a free slave ... meanwhile the wife works our own business using her license ... 3 weeks paid training at 18 p/hr. ... hey, I'll learn some new software, MA end of the business ... it's all UHC MA plans ... they're the best MA's anyways ...
So you, an American insurance agent, are deliberately setting up to leave American Medicare Beneficiaries with some “tech platform outta India” as their Medicare support source?

Huh ..? Everise is a marketing platform that does virtual sales all over the world I believe. A US carrier like UHC uses them during a busy time of year like AEP ... still "American Medicare Beneficiaries .." They are an online data company. A lot of people shop online now ... you follow?

Back