Experience with American Income Life?

I know of two AIL agents that have lost their homes and cars.

I would suggest finding another qualifier than what somebody drives.

I'm all ears for information regarding a good company to sign with.

People say this about that place , and that about this place.

Its hard man trying to find a good company to go with to start a sucessfull career with.

Its hard man trying to find a good company to go with to start a sucessfull career with.

I am not saying any of them are bad to start with. Just do not go by the fluff.

Most important should be the vibe of the office you will work out of and the manager that will train you. IMHO

You have to get your feet wet and try whats available to you at a low cost. Learn the ropes, ins and outs of the business. You can learn a lot from AIL, its mainly the work ethic required and your sales skills that they will provide to give the guidance to be successful. There is one slight wrinkle to this, your manager will be the key to your development.

I am not saying that those particular agents might not doing well, but I am saying do not judge from outward appearances. Sam Walton drove a 10+ year old Ford F150 pickup. On the other hand, I remember the guys that were hyping the Dare to Be Great MLM program in the 70s were driving their new Caddies, wearing alligator shoes and mink cufflinks living by the motto, "Fake it until you make it". Most never made it. :no:

I am not saying that those particular agents might not doing well, but I am saying do not judge from outward appearances. Sam Walton drove a 10+ year old Ford F150 pickup. On the other hand, I remember the guys that were hyping the Dare to Be Great MLM program in the 70s were driving their new Caddies, wearing alligator shoes and mink cufflinks living by the motto, "Fake it until you make it". Most never made it. :no:

LOL, I agree with this, its a huge, I mean huge red flag when they pull up in a real nice car. It is designed to give you the illusion of wealthy agents. It is another recruiting ploy that I am surprised to see these days as its not sexy in this economy, comes off way wrong.

I know an agency which encouraged the agents and managers to buy Porsches and iroc z's in the 80's as a recruiting tool. They purposely told the newbie agents to check out the cars in the parking lot, purposely told the agents and managers to go into debt and aspire to buy the cars to make them motivated to work to pay the car payment.

California, you can lose your house with just about any sales type of job. You have to be willing to do what it takes to market yourself. I know there's a lot more involved than just this, but it really doesn't matter where you work unless you have the desire to hustle.

Back