Facebook Ad

So I'm running a Facebook ad for Final Expense that I started on 3/5 to run for 15 days. I set a total budget of $50. So far I've reached 1183 and received 13 clicks, but no "leads." My audience is big enough at 91,000, so Facebook says, based on the areas I "dropped the pin." Is my budget too low for Facebook to present the ad enough? Thoughts?

Not a Facebook guru, but it seems the CTR is low and the audience is big. Tightening things up in both areas maybe ?

Not sure how I would accomplish that. The geographical area shows a populace of roughly 93,000 in the age bracket I'm aiming at. The ad has currently "reached" 1727 with 19 clicks. So that's above the 1% mark. It runs 1 more day, then I decide if I'll plow more into it.

Last edited:
After the ad is done running. Share with us the ad you created and the audience you targeted for what product. Most of the time it is as CALTCAgent stated. Tightening things up, usually will result in a higher CTR.

Getting the CTR up is all about the right message delivered to the right audience at the right time. Without fully knowing the ad you wrote and the audience you targeted giving you real advice is hard other than generic (do this, do that) stuff.

The ad was for Final Expense, aiming at age 50-65+ around centralized locales on the west coast of Florida:

Affordable Final Expense Plans are available in your area. Plans tailored to fit any budget with policy amounts of $2000-40,000. Don't leave behind uncertainty. Act today!

Reached 1830 people, 20 clicks and a Relevance score of 5.

The ad was for Final Expense, aiming at age 50-65+ around centralized locales on the west coast of Florida:

Affordable Final Expense Plans are available in your area. Plans tailored to fit any budget with policy amounts of $2000-40,000. Don't leave behind uncertainty. Act today!

Reached 1830 people, 20 clicks and a Relevance score of 5.
But, how many actual leads did it produce?

Definitely not. Mark Twain once said "There are lies, damn lies and then there are statistics."

Thinking about trying another higher metro area, same budget, fewer days. Maybe this doesn't dilute the the times the ad is viewed?

Definitely not. Mark Twain once said "There are lies, damn lies and then there are statistics."

Thinking about trying another higher metro area, same budget, fewer days. Maybe this doesn't dilute the the times the ad is viewed?

Keep your money or send it to a charity. It would be a better use of the funds.

Back