Facebook Ad

The only way I could see this working takes a lot of knowledge. Setup a ppc campaign on google, or bing targeting keywords that people search for when looking for your product. Make sure you have a really effective landing page that converts well and you will get some leads that way.

The tricky part is knowing how to setup remarketing, so that now you only use facebook to target the people that you didn't convert with your ppc campaign. Hit those people up once every couple days for a few weeks and you may be able to get them to convert to leads too.

I blew thru about 50K in ten months on facebook ads. Everything is about Click Thru Rate. If you can get 1% then you are considered good as far as FB standards. Your audience is a bit big and your budget is way to small. It's not something you can dabble in and make money. You have to go all the way. At one point we were getting like 400 leads per month but then like 6 months before election time noticed a giant drop off in leads. I think facebook has more or less run its course as usership and viewership are going down. Social media replicates like a germination cycle eventually it blows up. The younger generation is not adopting and thus it will be gone in a couple of years of massively different.

Where ever the trendsetters go the money will go. As far as FE. Older people who qualify for FE may not trust a FB ad enough to click on it and submit info. I'd experiment and split testing.

I agree. With Facebook, you'll over expose your audience and reach a plateau. Always good to start with the smallest audiences possible and to run 10-15+ ad variations per ad set. Tweak,test, & turn off the ads that are working quickly.

The only way I could see this working takes a lot of knowledge. Setup a ppc campaign on google, or bing targeting keywords that people search for when looking for your product. Make sure you have a really effective landing page that converts well and you will get some leads that way.

The tricky part is knowing how to setup remarketing, so that now you only use facebook to target the people that you didn't convert with your ppc campaign. Hit those people up once every couple days for a few weeks and you may be able to get them to convert to leads too.

good stuff.

Back