Facebook Friends

emzmuda

We all know that increasing our number of FB friends helps with promoting/marketing our business online at zero cost. It occured to me reading through these forums that we could all help each other out by "liking" each other's FB page. Yes, you will be liking the competition but, I truly think the increase in likes for individual pages will help more than hurt! Please like my FB page, and I will return the favor and like yours. Send me a message for the FB page.

Thanks and hope to "like" you soon!:biggrin:

emzmuda

We all know that increasing our number of FB friends helps with promoting/marketing our business online at zero cost. It occured to me reading through these forums that we could all help each other out by "liking" each other's FB page. Yes, you will be liking the competition but, I truly think the increase in likes for individual pages will help more than hurt! Please like my FB page, and I will return the favor and like yours. Send me a message for the FB page.

Thanks and hope to "like" you soon!:biggrin:

emzmuda

now how exactly is agent liking agent facebook pages help.....if you want to make sales start with high school friends......

Because the more likes you have on FB determines if FB promotes your page to other people....suggesting they "like" your page. The more likes you have on FB also helps with SEO ranking. Real estate agents on a similiar site have done this with success. Just an idea...definitely couldn't hurt!

I liked your page emzmuda and I thank you for liking mine.

We all should do this little task for each other since this Forum is all about helping others.

I agree....maybe since they are new, they didn't want to post a link. I just liked yours DHK. If you go to my website and hit the FB icon, you can like mine.
Thanks in advance!

Thanks Steve! (And yes, I 'liked' your page too.)

I bet it counts "double" if you like pages as yourself and as your page as well.

----------

Oh, he probably COULDN'T post a link yet. You know, that 20-post or so rule.

----------

One of the things I'm looking forward to doing one day, is holding online webinars and marketing them via Facebook to all my "friends" as well as my page "likes". It'll also be a good medium to market local workshops as well.

Because the more likes you have on FB determines if FB promotes your page to other people....suggesting they "like" your page. The more likes you have on FB also helps with SEO ranking. Real estate agents on a similiar site have done this with success. Just an idea...definitely couldn't hurt!

wrong.......I am sitting on page one position one on google for fireman life insurance......page has 3 likes.....now if you want everyone to see your message you have to build a page and pay to promote it through boost post....which puts it in your friends feeds and their friends feeds......

wrong.......I am sitting on page one position one on google for fireman life insurance......page has 3 likes.....now if you want everyone to see your message you have to build a page and pay to promote it through boost post....which puts it in your friends feeds and their friends feeds......

Actually, I am not wrong...you can google social media and SEO. Thanks for your reply.

----------

Since I'm new to posting on this site I can't post a link to my FB page. So anybody that lists their's here I will like and message you my FB info. Thanks to all that participate!

emzmuda

----------

I liked your fb page...thanks for liking mine...Wessell Insurance Services

Just a quick update... I've got some posts that are getting some attention. I've got over 1,000 "post reach" now... and now my business page allows for a "call to action" button. It wasn't there before today... but there are several options:

- Book Now (set appointments)
- Contact Us
- Use App
- Play Game
- Shop Now
- Watch Video

I think I'll use the "book now" function and tie it into my TimeTrade account.

But this wouldn't happen if my posts weren't getting some kind of attention.

So... thank you all! :)

Back