vic120

Guru
5000 Post Club
OH
Ok I am new to this type of leads and action as well as FE

Ok so now I have Facebook leads coming in
and some set appointments right away, Though they are out like a week or longer

I am told that agents often call them right away

I feel like If I set an appointment I am not wanting a call right away it feels weird in my mind
But I am open clearly I need to change my thinking

What do you all say when you call though I got your appointment request for next week so I thought I would call you now??

How does that go over?

or do you word it difrently?

I never set an appointment more than 1 day out.

Don’t worry about those appointments a week out. They won’t be there anyway.

Not sure I worded this properly
This is Facebook leads that are scheduling themselves

My question is how are agents approaching these calls
I understand that agents are calling them Now
this part is established

The Question is what kind of approach?

I mean are people getting offended why are you calling when I set an appointment?
Is there a wording or approach used?

Really the question would be for phone sales mainly

Expect a ton of no

I am fine with that As long as I know its not because I called at the wrong time or said the wrong thing then I am good with it

its just when I question if I did it right that is an issue

which is WHY I am asking how people are approaching this and what are they saying specifically in this specific situation

This is the thing I am hoping to hear in this thread

I am fine with that As long as I know its not because I called at the wrong time or said the wrong thing then I am good with it

its just when I question if I did it right that is an issue

which is WHY I am asking how people are approaching this and what are they saying specifically in this specific situation

This is the thing I am hoping to hear in this thread
Don't over think it. FE is very simple but also takes hard work. Like JD said next week's appointments will not be in place. Make appointments ONLY for one day out, 2 days if you're calling Sat for Mon appointments.

Who lead you to believe setting appointments one week out would be ok, or even normal? Our advice is coming from a lot of FE experience.

Ok I am new to this type of leads and action as well as FE

Ok so now I have Facebook leads coming in
and some set appointments right away, Though they are out like a week or longer

I am told that agents often call them right away

I feel like If I set an appointment I am not wanting a call right away it feels weird in my mind
But I am open clearly I need to change my thinking

What do you all say when you call though I got your appointment request for next week so I thought I would call you now??

How does that go over?

or do you word it difrently?
Vic no disrespect you got to be much more aggressive than what you sound like . You know how many times somebody told me not to come by their house on a lead and i show up at the door. You’re now dealing with mostly very low income procrastinators . You call them the second you get lead . “Ms Jones my names Vic you just filled out a form on facebook for information on burial insurance . You’ve been assigned to me to get you that info . Then you go in your speel . 1 out of 200 will be there in a week i assure you . But to be honest 75% plus will probably never pick the phone up when you call them anyway , Call 10-15 times if you have to

Ohh man

Dont know how to say it so you guys understand

This is not to decide if I will wait till next week to call

And MOSTLY I AM NOT making the appointments they are self made appointments

I am NOT GOING TO MAKE AN APPOINTMENT FOR A WEEK OUT MYSELF
and then ask about it on the forum

These are coming in a face book and self booking

WOW

I am just simply asking what kind of way are you calling them?

As if the appointment was never made?

Acknowledge and have some spin on it or what

Back