Family First Life

There are some very successful agents who post on this forum, but I have never seen one claim to have a 65% close ratio, especially working the type leads you mention. Even I could produce $20,000AP from $1200 in lead cost if I was able to close that many of my leads. Here in FL it is a different situation. You must live in life insurance heaven.

There are some very successful agents who post on this forum, but I have never seen one claim to have a 65% close ratio, especially working the type leads you mention. Even I could produce $20,000AP from $1200 in lead cost if I was able to close that many of my leads. Here in FL it is a different situation. You must live in life insurance heaven.
When you say "close ratio" , I assume you are basing it upon the number of interviews held, not the number of leads obtained.. I would be interested in how many of the leads actually result in a presentation. Then how many of those presentation result in a sale..Just to make sure we are using the same terminology.

When you say "close ratio" , I assume you are basing it upon the number of interviews held, not the number of leads obtained.. I would be interested in how many of the leads actually result in a presentation. Then how many of those presentation result in a sale..Just to make sure we are using the same terminology.
Yes, I'm sure that Dan's not closing 65% of his leads. Dan must be talking about closing 65% of his presentations. :yes:

Yes, my meaning of close ratio is in reference to my actual presentations resulting in a sale. To be quite honest I have not kept stats on how many of my leads overall, from all the different leads purchased in a month, actually led to a sale. I can tell you for sure that percentage is going to be significantly less than 65%. If I was to estimate off the top of my head I would have to say it would be in the 20’s%.

Yes, I have been blessed with a good start in my new line of work. Is it a fluke, beginners luck, etc......I don’t think so. Like I mentioned before I am following proven business strategies and listening, copying and learning from top producers. I treat this like a business because it is my business. Up at 5:30am every day with a very structured work day. Sometimes 7 days a week.

This is my own experience with my current agency, with no care in trying to convince anyone. I will add that without knowing anything different, after some of these comments I’m even more convinced I am where I should be.

Yes, my meaning of close ratio is in reference to my actual presentations resulting in a sale. To be quite honest I have not kept stats on how many of my leads overall, from all the different leads purchased in a month, actually led to a sale. I can tell you for sure that percentage is going to be significantly less than 65%. If I was to estimate off the top of my head I would have to say it would be in the 20’s%.

Yes, I have been blessed with a good start in my new line of work. Is it a fluke, beginners luck, etc......I don’t think so. Like I mentioned before I am following proven business strategies and listening, copying and learning from top producers. I treat this like a business because it is my business. Up at 5:30am every day with a very structured work day. Sometimes 7 days a week.

This is my own experience with my current agency, with no care in trying to convince anyone. I will add that without knowing anything different, after some of these comments I’m even more convinced I am where I should be.
Happy to see goillini (the monkey) taught to use paragraphs..:yes: Much easier to read... Even 50-65% closing ratios on sit down interviews is fantastic. Most agents average around 30% -40%.. Myhat is off to you.. :noteworthy: Keep on keeping on.... Just have one question.. Is there really a 5:30AM? I have heard of such a thing but I thought it was a unicorn. :twitchy:

Speaking from my own experience, FFL has delivered on everything they said when I first joined them. I started at 100% comp and after submitting close to $20,000 annual premium my first month was promoted to 110% comp. The last two months I have submitted just shy of $20,000 of annual premium each month so at least I'm maintaining a consistent production level.

Hi Don
Is your your starting 100% commission for Final expense or mortgage protection. On FFL website it says agents can earn up to 140% but I heard from others that is only for certain term products only, not FE.

Also how is the training like, is it online or do you have trainers to take you out and show you how to sell?

Speaking from my own experience, FFL has delivered on everything they said when I first joined them. I started at 100% comp and after submitting close to $20,000 annual premium my first month was promoted to 110% comp. The last two months I have submitted just shy of $20,000 of annual premium each month so at least I'm maintaining a consistent production level.

Hi Don
Is your your starting 100% commission for Final expense or mortgage protection. On FFL website it says agents can earn up to 140% but I heard from others that is only for certain term products only, not FE.

Also how is the training like, is it online or do you have trainers to take you out and show you how to sell?

The 140% is only for Mutual Term Life Express and Americo HMS 125. Everything else is 10-25% or more less commission.

And you have to do $350k/month for a couple months to get there.

Would like an update 3-6 months from now to see how much is still on the books, as what sticks is what matters. Include all chargebacks and the net value is the true result

Back