Family First Life

RUN...they have great training but if you cant afford to buy leads right away forget it. They own a lead house called MailPro and charge the agents top dollar for the lead like $67 dollars and if you dont sell the lead within 30 days they resell it to another agent. They have vendors that sell fb leads that cost $30 a pop and not exclusive... if you cant spend $1500 a week on leads run! Their managers will sell you leads they already worked and sold to multiple agents....
Sounds like a deal:)

Sitting on the fence over here wondering if I'm being pitched snake oil.

Just my few cents worth..

1. You need support to get your Lic. in order.
  2. You need support to get training and help seeing a vision for the business.
  3. You need support among peers to keep going when the going gets tough and lean.
  4. You need help navigating what is important learn first and what is important to learn well.
  5. You need... and this is important... you need help to see where you (not them) want to go.
You can use something like this to get you going... all long while reading on the forum and other avenues to educate yourself moving forward. Make yourself responsible for learning... don't turn that over to others.

Where you begin should never be how you end in this business... way too much opportunity mixed with adversity for that. (Thanks Jim R.)

I'm open to the type of insurance and have an interest in building a downline.

What areas do you want to work?

Perhaps take a look at One Life. Plenty of Agents making $5k a month or better and never have to spend 1¢ on leads - never . . .

Renewals vested Day One.

Trips / Incentives.

Life Insurance, Medicare & more . . .

Build a team if you wish - but, make your own money first.

61632551_2521498677861331_1303772361044000768_n.jpg

Latest posts

Back