FE lead source

I do not have that problem in Mississippi since everything here is rural! SAI who are you using for you lead drop will you share? While I have no problem with ws If I can substantially cut down on my lead cost I would be open to looking elsewhere.

Policy Doc.
I have been a little busy lately messing with Major MEd(what a pain). I wrote 3 of those yesterday(from referrals). But on Tuesday I ran 4. I got one little($14 per month) sale and probably another one as soon as I can show this lady how crappy her term policy is with AARP. I have an appointment tomorrow for a couple that didn't have time on Tues. I was door knocking. Tommorrow and maybe sat is set aside to demolish the rest of the leads. I will let you know how it goes. I will probably order more tomorrow too.

mswebb,
I used Main Street Power Mail for this order. I get a discount for using my upline. It cost $362 per thousand. I can get them for $360 per thousand through Lead Concepts(before postal increase). That is discounted through my med supp marketing org. If I sell 10 med supps of of the lead order the give me $150 of the next order. But I doubt I sell too many med supps off of these because of the age.

SAI...they called me today but i was too busy to get back. So tomorrow i will call. I will mention your name again as a referral...so maybe you can get a discount on future orders.

PS...you got mail

I do not get any referral discounts. I am not saying they are any better than anywhere else. Most vendors get about the same return. I just wanted to use someone different this time. I had a good experience with LEad Concepts. I ordered through there last year and got a crappy return so they ordered me another 1K on them. That is unheard of.

Wow! that is awesome senior and definitely unheard of. I agree with you most vendors are about the same. I mean if you can consistently get 20-25 f.e, ms leads per week you will earn a very handsome living even with todays higher cost of living. However on the flip side of that, you might have to do a 1k lead drop every week, so some substantial capital would be needed. Just my .02 cents I have never been paid for.

Newby, it seems like you are one of the "kings" of final expense, are you using the dialer or direct mail leads?

what kind of results are you seeing if you mail out 1K? Do you use forethought as your only f.e. carrier?

Back