FE over the phone stats

Nothing yet

I am just making a game plan

I probably will do Facebook mainly

But here is where I am at, I have sat on my book for 5 years and I am trying to get a newer younger book, the direct mail is happing slow and seemes limited,

I will continue to do it , the inbound is easy deals as long as I can get it to where it pays for itself in at least a year and half Commish

however it seems to only work in immediate area

I found out telemarking leads are illegal here and the internet leads are not really great, I can make money on them but long term not the type of lead I am looking to pay money for and work

Il play around with the Facebook as I go and I have a course to learn how to do it better

So this is my plan, I have enough leads set up till end of Aug, I have enough clients to call with premium changes to supplement that and ref still come in

then AEP will be crazy I will deal a lot with clients and a lot my my direct mail should be hitting, OEP will will still have a lot to do with clients at first

But I will be looking at what do I want to do to expand

I think its great to learn FE, once I get comfortable I will hit my book and ask for ref everywhere I sign FE for FE Medicare and ACA

I will do Facebook for ACA I will try other lead sources but whatever

I am spending most of my day calling Medicare leads that have an extremely low pick up % and like I said before too many are DSNPs

If I do it for FE and ACA I think it will be a nice addition and more well rounded, and all things will work together eventually
Again why are you so advised to putting down your phone cold calling beat up leads that won't answer the phone, go out and build some referral sources, pop in and see some small biz owners that have aca plans, do that 10 hours a week and you will have all biz you need..

Again why are you so advised to putting down your phone cold calling beat up leads that won't answer the phone, go out and build some referral sources, pop in and see some small biz owners that have aca plans, do that 10 hours a week and you will have all biz you need..

Couple reasons, one I am a phone guy never did face to face

2 want to do other sales be more well rounded and skilled to offer more things

3 not sure what will happen with Medicare in coming years, its very different now then 5 years ago marketing wise

I might try and do the walk into buis but it seems foreign to me now

Couple reasons, one I am a phone guy never did face to face

2 want to do other sales be more well rounded and skilled to offer more things

3 not sure what will happen with Medicare in coming years, its very different now then 5 years ago marketing wise

I might try and do the walk into buis but it seems foreign to me now
Definitely right about Medicare.

I stopped MA 15 years ago.

I did still quite a bit of sups until 4-5 years ago. Now only 4 or 5 a year and only when begged for them. I hope to never write another sup either.

I haven’t done any this year. And Ky started the birthday rule this year.

I have sent several of my sup clients to another agent to take advantage of the new rule.

We just moved so in designing new business cards I removed sups from my card.

Only ones I will write now is current clients for the birthday rule that I can’t refer out.

Most agents don’t want that referral since companies aren’t paying on that business.

Definitely right about Medicare.

I stopped MA 15 years ago.

I did still quite a bit of sups until 4-5 years ago. Now only 4 or 5 a year and only when begged for them. I hope to never write another sup either.

I haven’t done any this year. And Ky started the birthday rule this year.

I have sent several of my sup clients to another agent to take advantage of the new rule.

We just moved so in designing new business cards I removed sups from my card.

Only ones I will write now is current clients for the birthday rule that I can’t refer out.

Most agents don’t want that referral since companies aren’t paying on that business.

You know what I will always write Medicare that is not the issue, its the marketing that is the issue

I used to get good internet leads with plenty of people retiring and legitimately looking to lower rates on supps with some MA

Now that does not exist, I don't mind writing MA, I do get some on inbound mailers which I am hoping to hone in and get more profitable with, but even if I do it is only working in close milage, not scalable

The internet leads I get are half DSNPs, with low contact rate and some with long waits, T65 in 6 . 9 even some 12 months out

I am profiting, but I think I can do better with that lead time calling FE between 60 and say 70 and maybe cross selling some to Medicare

I am going to work harder on learning how to do my own Facebook when I get other things straitened, I can get some leads and closable but getting the ads to be consistent right now is though and there is a LOT I need to learn yet

but when I do I will get both Medicare and ACA going with that as well

Plus doing all 3 I think will give better referral and cross selling opportunities all around

You know what I will always write Medicare that is not the issue, its the marketing that is the issue

I used to get good internet leads with plenty of people retiring and legitimately looking to lower rates on supps with some MA

Now that does not exist, I don't mind writing MA, I do get some on inbound mailers which I am hoping to hone in and get more profitable with, but even if I do it is only working in close milage, not scalable

The internet leads I get are half DSNPs, with low contact rate and some with long waits, T65 in 6 . 9 even some 12 months out

I am profiting, but I think I can do better with that lead time calling FE between 60 and say 70 and maybe cross selling some to Medicare

I am going to work harder on learning how to do my own Facebook when I get other things straitened, I can get some leads and closable but getting the ads to be consistent right now is though and there is a LOT I need to learn yet

Plus doing all 3 I think will give better referral and cross selling opportunities all around
Try this:

Put five business cards in your shirt pocket.

Walk out the hardest door you'll walk through ... your own.

Give out all five cards with your 30 second elevator pitch.

Do this every day for a month and you won't need leads, Face Book or anything else.

Vic you’re in a new world of leads vs 5 yrs ago. If you do facebook leads ,direct mail of fe,medicare or aca its going to be 85% low income period . It’s going to be dsnp’s on mapd mostly . Simply thats mostly who answers those ads . You’re more limited because you only do telesales . In medicare to get higher income you must do Seminars . Then you can target who you’re inviting . If you run facebook ads or mailers to $50k income or more response rates are very poor . It all comes down to low income people are lonely and fill out ads .

Vic you’re in a new world of leads vs 5 yrs ago. If you do facebook leads ,direct mail of fe,medicare or aca its going to be 85% low income period . It’s going to be dsnp’s on mapd mostly . Simply thats mostly who answers those ads . You’re more limited because you only do telesales . In medicare to get higher income you must do Seminars . Then you can target who you’re inviting . If you run facebook ads or mailers to $50k income or more response rates are very poor . It all comes down to low income people are lonely and fill out ads .

Not true, I have been playing with facebook a little and I was getting some good leads on and off but the cost has been sparatic,

I have a course that is good, but I need to spend the time to really learn more to go to next level with better ads

and this is just Medicare, T65

I know some who are killing it ACA Facebook

Listen I am not at all worried, I am looking into things because I am adjusting, I like what I see actually,, and excited to make some changed actually,

I do really want to learn the FE buis because I want to offer all things and hone in my skills

You make it sound so doomsday ish, but that is not what I am getting at or my motivation, I am not acting out of fear,

If I ad FE successfully, I can pivot to anything in the future as things change, Maybe in a couple your I decide other life products are better or I get into something else entirely

Its the right move,

It is an addition not a replacement,

And just to give you a better picture, last 5 years I have had a lot of down time, outside of AEP, (AEP I have no time with NO marketing and I still cant reach everyone)

Now I am trying to market again, I have bought some leads, slow day

No one picked up this morning, I have down time, right now, (do keep in mind at this time I do have other things I am involved with but as a norm this would usually be down time)

So the thing is what do I want to do add more leads that are many T65 next April some DSNPS and some really good gems and spend my time working these?

Or I can write FE, exercise, more of my skills and hone that in, do some ACA and all of that as renewal only

and I can probably after building this have as many Medicare plans coming in just from clients aging in and giving ref

While earning money on these other products and having deeper conversations

At the same time when I learn this product well I can take it to my book too

I don't know seems to make a lot of sense to me not sure what I am missing

I mean I like the Idea oof learning to go around with cards, But maybe in addition to, I do believe I need to add this product and learn it well

And just to give you a better picture, last 5 years I have had a lot of down time, outside of AEP, (AEP I have no time with NO marketing and I still cant reach everyone)

Now I am trying to market again, I have bought some leads, slow day

No one picked up this morning, I have down time, right now, (do keep in mind at this time I do have other things I am involved with but as a norm this would usually be down time)

So the thing is what do I want to do add more leads that are many T65 next April some DSNPS and some really good gems and spend my time working these?

Or I can write FE, exercise, more of my skills and hone that in, do some ACA and all of that as renewal only

and I can probably after building this have as many Medicare plans coming in just from clients aging in and giving ref

While earning money on these other products and having deeper conversations

At the same time when I learn this product well I can take it to my book too

I don't know seems to make a lot of sense to me not sure what I am missing

I mean I like the Idea oof learning to go around with cards, But maybe in addition to, I do believe I need to add this product and learn it well

If you buy social media leads you’ll never be happy with them . Those leads are to get quanity not quality. You said you’re learning to do your own . Master that and you control what type leads you’ll get .

Try this:

Put five business cards in your shirt pocket.

Walk out the hardest door you'll walk through ... your own.

Give out all five cards with your 30 second elevator pitch.

Do this every day for a month and you won't need leads, Face Book or anything else.
He's a phone guy

Back