Female Age 30 with Sickle Cell Anemia

Hey man thanks for the feedback. I have LBL.

Couple things though...

Sickle cell anemia is permanent. There is no way you could have had it over 2 years ago and not now.

Now LBL modified would work, but the issue is the minimum age on their modified plan is 40, so it's a no go.

Seriously though, thanks for trying :)

----------

I'll be honest; I almost didn't call because I thought no way would that be possible.

I was wrong!

RNA said it would be table 8-10 which means $25k will cost her $30.14 for T8 and $31.67 for T10. Obviously, there is no guarantee that they will issue her anything, but based on what I know about her condition and their feedback it looks like a green light.

Thanks so much man!

Once it's all done, I'll come back here and update what happened with this case.

what was the result?

I referred her to a guy who sells Lifeshield's GI term product. He told me the girl died 4 months later too.

Glad I didn't waste anymore time on it.

That seems to happen a lot in this business. We try to get someone bought that not in our wheel house. We end up wasting time and spinning our wheels. Sometimes its just best to move on to the next one.

Hey guys,

I have a current client who is looking for coverage on her 30 year old non smoking daughter. She has sickle cell anemia. No other health issues

Anyone have any ideas on which carriers would be best for this? None of my carriers that issue lower than age 50 will take this.

Thanks

The carrier I write with will issue Sickle Cell Anemia as immediate coverage at standard rates only in NC and Fl ages 0-85! All the other states Sickle Cell Anemia would be modified with a 2 year waiting period ages 0-85!

Sickle cell trait is immediate coverage at standard rates in all the states they are appointed in ages 0-85!

And their GI is for ages 0-85 in all states they are appointed in.

If anyone wants to find out more call me 252-292-3350.

Are they available in every state?

Currently Available in - AL, AR, AZ, CA, CO, DC, DE, FL, GA, IA, ID, IL, IN, KS, KY, LA, MI, MO, MS, NC, ND, NE, NJ, NV, OH, OK, PA, SC, SD, TN, TX, WV, WY.

One other note: It pays 20% to the agent....but it pays 20% for the life of the policy.

Back