Fex Contracting or the Insurance Squad

Exactly. Luckily, my 131.5 IQ read all that . . .

Plus - you can't market any Life Insurance product or service to any of your clients that you also put in to a SL policy.

I tried to get SL to amend 5.6 - but, they wouldn't. Sneaky.
131.5???? You lied to me Tom!!! You told me you had a 132 IQ. Now I don't know if I can ever believe anything you say again. :mad::realmad:

;)

Louis I'm not selling insurance policies. I'm selling BUNDLES. BUNDLES are composed of an insurance policy and a Legacy membership. I'm not selling just policies and not selling just Legacy memberships.

You're forgetting that Legacy also negotiates the price of the funeral on the family's behalf. Why would a family ever refuse this kind of assistance?
Blah blah blah blah blah. :SLEEP:

Greg if you are in this business for as long as you have been you should know that was a completely bogus statement. If a funeral home goes out of business it doesn’t cancel anyone’s PreNeed policy. No more than if you (an agent) retired it would not cancel your policies.

A funeral home in my town did close about 5- years ago. They had wound down over the years because the owner was near 80 years old when he closed it. But they still had around 100 prepaid funerals on the books. Every one of the other funeral homes in town took out newspaper ads saying “We accept ALL prepaid funerals regardless of which funeral home you prepaid. “

The insurance company or bank that holds the prepaid funds always pays whichever funeral does the funeral. Not the one that set up the Preplan.

Good, you taught me something. Thanks!

Back