Fex Contracting or the Insurance Squad

IDK if legacy would let an Indy agent sell legacy for the $3/mo but I don't think anyone would want to even if they did. It's a gimmick. Even legacy is overpriced as long as Costco is around! :D

https://www.costco.com/funeral-caskets.html

Man what would Greg do if we could offer Legacy Assurance with indy products? ;)

Currently that’s a no go. We’ve called and asked.

Man what would Greg do if we could offer Legacy Assurance with indy products? ;)

Currently that’s a no go. We’ve called and asked.
I'm sure someone who orders at one of the many wholesale casket sites would wind up with a deal comparable to that of whatever legacy is offering. And you don't have to take the overpriced life insurance with it.

Maybe legacy was a good deal before the interwebs.

Debil's advocate - how many FE prospects are going to have $1,200.room on their credit card? Hell, or a Costco card?

You can PayPal me Greg

Walmart and Sam's Club also sell caskets.
I don’t know about Costco, but I have met with a client at Sam’s Club before! And when I ran a debit in a country town in Virginia, I always had a few clients that were hard to reach. I learned that if I’d go down to Walmart at 5 on Friday and walk around, I might catch several of them!

BTW, since we’re talking caskets, one of my debit clients had a large item on his front porch under a quilted cover. It looked the right size to be a full dress Harley, although the shape wasn’t quite right. I asked if that was his ride. He said, “No, that’s my casket. I got a good deal on it, and I figured I’ll need it sooner or later. So I went ahead and bought it!”

I don’t know about Costco, but I have met with a client at Sam’s Club before! And when I ran a debit in a country town in Virginia, I always had a few clients that were hard to reach. I learned that if I’d go down to Walmart at 5 on Friday and walk around, I might catch several of them!

BTW, since we’re talking caskets, one of my debit clients had a large item on his front porch under a quilted cover. It looked the right size to be a full dress Harley, although the shape wasn’t quite right. I asked if that was his ride. He said, “No, that’s my casket. I got a good deal on it, and I figured I’ll need it sooner or later. So I went ahead and bought it!”
Walmart even has a build your own casket..
walmart caskets - Google Search

What is the percentage of bereaved families who actually consider a Costco during such emotional state of mind? The time to close the sale doesn't get any better for the funeral home than when the family of the deceased shows up unprepared, emotional or both. By the way, I assume Costco's casket prices are affected by inflation, just like everything else we spend our money on. According to SL, a Legacy member can live another 30+ years and the cost of the casket to that member will never increase. Gimmick or no gimmick, it is a competitive advantage that cannot be swept under the rug or ignored. Any other ideas?

Back