Fexcontracting.com | Scott Burke Final Expense IMO

No Froggy, it isn't me. I've already got plenty of accounts...don't need anymore.:biggrin: When I saw the Big Wheels reference I was thinking cool, JD has multiple accounts now. :twitchy:

If JD was ever slimy enough to hide behind fake account names you could out him too easily.

Just get him on the subjects of the definitions of an American made car, selling FE by phone, marketers giving sales tips, Settlers Life, UK Basketball, horses, 5-Star Life, any company's regional sales manager, selling in ghettos vs. KY, United Home Life, DIG, Reardon's new hat (lose the hat Dave, it's not flattering), Transamerica Life...

I don't think JD could ever fake another personality.

If JD was ever slimy enough to hide behind fake account names you could out him too easily.

Just get him on the subjects of the definitions of an American made car, selling FE by phone, marketers giving sales tips, Settlers Life, UK Basketball, horses, 5-Star Life, any company's regional sales manager, selling in ghettos vs. KY, United Home Life, DIG, Reardon's new hat (lose the hat Dave, it's not flattering), Transamerica Life...

Yep, he's very predictable. You left out Calipari.:laugh:

Just get him on the subjects of the definitions of an American made car, selling FE by phone, marketers giving sales tips, Settlers Life, UK Basketball, horses, 5-Star Life, any company's regional sales manager, selling in ghettos vs. KY, United Home Life, DIG, Reardon's new hat, selling one leggers, (lose the hat Dave, it's not flattering), Transamerica Life...

I fixed your post.:)

??????? Ginger asked an honest question?? I can't believe this turned into such a whining crying baby thread because because someone asked a question? This is a FORUM. Oh but I forget this Forum is for grown men to act like complete dicks.

The reason most IMO's disappear from here is because it is childish and unprofessional and most Guru's on here could sell themselves a policy let alone sell anything.

There are A LOT of IMO's and Presidents who read this. They just don't get into the stupidity of talking on here.

Me? I don't mind calling out the bullshit opening. I could careless if I gain anything from this sh*&show.

But thank you for finally answering Ginger's honest question.

FINALLY

Thank you kind sir!

And I totally agree with your assessment of this place.

You also forgot Gay comments, donkey shows and VIP treatment and Pride parades.

I know the midget is not talking about me. I've never made Gay comments anywhere.

But he's not above lying. Hell, he's not above anything.:nah:

He even lies about learning to be a crook from LH. Not that he's not a crook. Just that he was a crook long before he ever went to LH.

Last edited:
I know the midget is not talking about me. I've never made Gay comments anywhere.

But he's not above lying. Hell, he's not above anything.:nah:

He even lies about learning to be a crook from LH. Not that he's not a crook. Just that he was a crook long before he ever went to LH.

That was a low blow.:twitchy:

Latest posts

Back