Final Expense Bank account question on the phone ?

On your youtube video "how to make $64,250.46 in one month over the phone" via cold calling. The agent you were interviewing said he sold an annuity of about $34K over the phone and he said he made "like 20K" on that one. He also said the guy Paid annually.

Annuities are deposits and the commission is much lower, maybe he meant approx. $2,000 for the comp. ?
Maybe that guy should've taken Jose up on his $60K challenge for a month. :wideeyed:

Annuities that pay 60% commissions? I might have to switch to annuities. :yes:

Yeah he misspoke. I doubt he even knows his comp level for annuities. Thanks for reminding me.

Thanks for clearing that up. You have some good videos with some good nuggets that can be helpful. (see I am not all negative)

You mentioned you are a high tech digital marketing company that sells insurance. I also notice you require an inexpensive dialer and small startup fee.

I was wondering why was this agent cold calling or is the dialer something you developed for your company ?

Thanks for clearing that up. You have some good videos with some good nuggets that can be helpful. (see I am not all negative)

You mentioned you are a high tech digital marketing company that sells insurance. I also notice you require an inexpensive dialer and small startup fee.

I was wondering why was this agent cold calling or is the dialer something you developed for your company ?
Good question. I initially recruited him away from LH to sell F2F awhile ago. Sadly his house burned down & he moved to Nebraska where there isn't enough data to run DM leads without driving a ton.

Then he tried selling FE with me over the phone and HATED it. Dealing with FE types is not for everyone.

So he got a hold of a ton of super old mortgage protection leads & wound up selling some policies over the phone. At the time I thought he was some kind of God LOL. Figured he needed to find a way to get a lot of data... more activity...dialed in sales process...& the rest is history. Now we want to share it with others!

At the end of the day if one finds a way to talk to a lot of people very quickly, there's always a percentage that are interested in what you're selling. From there if you follow up enough there'll be a percentage that end up buying. Sales 101. Nothing new besides the way we follow up & scale. This system works for any industry & any product.

Agents that decide to work with us simply get access to the complete sales & marketing system day 1 + coaching. It's perfected now down to the automated emails. (You would be surprised how much emails raise conversion percentage if done right!)

By the way, @CALTCAgent , I honestly thought people would be very negative & skeptical about the video but I have talked to nothing but nice , easy going agents so far. I think people are excited at the opportunity to not sell FE. LOL.

I do like the idea of not selling FE lol. Are most of the non FE life sales using a "drop ticket" process ?

How did he do the annuity, e-mail and scan for the signatures ?

Stop selling FE over the phone.

You can use a drop ticket Term carrier that doesn't require SSN or Bank Info on the agent portion of the app... you complete a 5 min eapp (called drop ticket) & then you live transfer straight to the carrier and they ask for the sensitive info (people are more willing to give the carrier the SSN & bank info, go figure). Then they get the voice signature. Carrier takes care of the rest of the process... ordering APS, exam, etc...

Again... total time agent spent 5-7 mins. Then you're back to the next call.

You'll make much more $ with Term. Trust me. Seniors are way too skeptical & all FE carriers have dog crap telesales processes (except AmAm). Not saying it can't be done (it can, I have agents who do it) but all I'm saying is if you recruited 100 FE telesales agents & 100 Term telesales agents , the term agents would average more commissions per hour & would still love life. LOL

Once again, I ask....... So are you marketing to seniors and selling them all term? Please tell me I've misread this!

Back