Final Expense Customer Service 2022

That sucks. If they're stealing from your porch they might as well be stealing from inside your house.

Not quite that far in, but a day or two ago a lady posted a doorbell camera shot of someone taking mail from her mailbox attached to her house.

Yeah.. Me too.. Got tired of working evenings. Was told, "Old folks are at home during the day time." ..... :nah:..... Was true back then but not so much any more... my wife is on the go more now that ever before... Trips to the graocery store, getting her nails done, hair done, church activities, not to mention medical apoointments.

Yep, seniors aren't sitting on the front porch in their rocking chairs waiting for the kids to call anymore. Seniors are way more active and on the go than ever.

Yep, seniors aren't sitting on the front porch in their rocking chairs waiting for the kids to call anymore. Seniors are way more active and on the go than ever.

Absolute truth.
And much more tech savvy. If a client calls re a letter they got I ask if they can text a pic. Not all can even text but many can.
Considering that 55 or 60 year old kids are considered seniors. I would say a great majority under 65 can text and many have social media.

I agree with this but there are proven ways to do things that allow the average person to be successful. For instant most agents that do there own mail drops will drop 1-4 k and work them for 2-4 weeks . They won’t drop again until they work all those leads and get a return on them . Then they have a 2-4 week lag time with no leads . With fixed cost they come in week in week out with no lag . But many people scared to invest the amount of money needed to give yourself a chance to succeed. They don’t believe in themselves. That’s why few suceed in Insurance.

Ben @ Final Expense Services is offering fixed cost leads tiered for contact levels.

Starting at an 85% contract you can buy fixed cost at $16 a pop. He says his agents are 100% independent.

He says the agents are not required to sign any contract with his agency.

What’s stopping someone from getting a few 85% contracts and writing the $16 fixed cost leads through an agency where he’s got contracts at %120 + ?
He could always throw Ben a few bones to keep the $16 leads flowing.

Are these RGI leads ?

Ben @ Final Expense Services is offering fixed cost leads tiered for contact levels.

Starting at an 85% contract you can buy fixed cost at $16 a pop. He says his agents are 100% independent.

He says the agents are not required to sign any contract with his agency.

What’s stopping someone from getting a few 85% contracts and writing the $16 fixed cost leads through an agency where he’s got contracts at %120 + ?
He could always throw Ben a few bones to keep the $16 leads flowing.

Are these RGI leads ?

He’s not allowing you to do that program unless you have most of your contracts there . Your confusing Independent agent getting leads with a captive agent who can’t have any outside contracts . None of these people care if you have outside contracts .But if you get 20 leads at $16 he has at least $400 -$500 of his own money tied up on that . Yes he’s making 55/60% override but if you do only 1-2 he loses money . You write 4 or so and do 2 outside he makes money. Actually his 70% contract , free leads and free appointments set up for you is a great deal for a lot of agents . It puts them in front of a lot of prospects to sell . 120-130% of little to nothing is nothing .

Word is he’s becoming a big player in FE. He’s making big bank. He seems to be leading with American Memorial. They must be giving huge agency contracts?

Latest posts

Back