Final Expense Facebook Leads

Have you tried to generate your own Facebook leads?

• Yes

Votes: 10 17.9%
  • No

Votes: 21 37.5%
  • Yes and I have bought them from a lead vendor

Votes: 11 19.6%
  • No but I have bought them from a lead vendor

Votes: 14 25.0%

• Total voters
If you have been in the business for a while then you can remember how different you may handle things compared to when you were newer in the business and how your understanding or focus shifts or the how your efficiency to the close becomes a way of life.

Yeah I learned some of that scammy stuff during training and my manager at John Hancock in the eighties. It worked, I made convention my first year. But all that tinmen, Bible salesmen stuff is not me. I have bought DM leads, but rarely worked them. Cold door knocking is not my thing either.

Today it is Uber rare that I am sitting, in person or mostly on the phone, with someone that did not ask for my help, was referred to me or more commonly is already a client. So no gimmicks. I suck at being a salesman.

And yeah, Insurance business is very different today that when I started. Also the clientele are much more knowledgeable and informed. Many of the young guns doing business by phone and internet probably wouldn't have made it back then. Many of the Nate Ryerson agents back then could not do what those young guns are doing now. Hell, there are old fart agents that will tell you it can not be done.

That is the beauty of this business. Many ways to do what we do. No magic fairy dust, hypnotic script or correct color of shirt. We agree on activity. Just productive activity.

You might not paint yourself into a corner but some of the clients are pretty darn good when it comes to using a brush.

I would only point to a Vince Lombardi quote, "They may know we are going to sweep left, Let them try to stop us, if we execute properly then even knowing what we are going to do won't stop us." (I'm paraphrasing, could not find the actual quote in a flash.)

... and that's what keeps this business fun, very few are of the same situation, their objections are spur of the moment, off the cuff or out of emotion. The difference is we likely heard it before. Hell we probably knew what they might say before it got to their lips, not because we are any smarter than them but rather it's what we do day in and day out, we work on our craft constantly. It's a contest of whits. Who is on their game and who is winging it? With that said of course some still get away. Everyone knows, ya can't get them all.

Who said, "only I knew about it?" Please save your shots for when they may work. Apparently the state legislature knows about it, FL Dept. Of Insurance knows of it and I'm sure agents that keep up with the laws that may have an impact on their business know of it.

Sorry I did not catch my typo. It is not $120. It's $100. It became effective July 1, 2018.
Section 626.954(1)(m) of the Florida Statutes (google it or use the link below and scroll to the statute number.)

Statutes & Constitution :View Statutes : Online Sunshine

LOL @ the Newbie . . .

Back