Final Expense Facebook Leads

Have you tried to generate your own Facebook leads?

• Yes

Votes: 10 17.9%
  • No

Votes: 21 37.5%
  • Yes and I have bought them from a lead vendor

Votes: 11 19.6%
  • No but I have bought them from a lead vendor

Votes: 14 25.0%

• Total voters
The only exclusive leads are referrals. Even then you should anticipate the referral has talked to a number of carriers, attended meetings and talked with any number of agents.

By then they are completely confused and a good agent should be able to bring them home. But referrals are by no means a lay down.

Lead vendors may SAY they only sell 2 - 4x but how many of those leads are sold to phone mills?

More likely is they are sold 6x or more.

Right on. If a call center buys a lead, that will be worked by potentially dozens of agents.

You can buy leads that aren't resold. But any good lead vendor will tell you, there is nothing to stop the person from making other requests.

Which is why when Bob Klee always use to say that consumers say they want 5 quotes, I thought, "Yeah, but they didn't know they were getting 5 just from your site, and that 2 are a call center that will call until they get a new number, and 2 more will resell their data in 6 months."

Now HTQ may not sell to a call center, but who is to guarantee one of his buyers won't? And plenty of other lead vendors do anyway.

You can buy leads that aren't resold. But any good lead vendor will tell you, there is nothing to stop the person from making other requests.

Which is why when Bob Klee always use to say that consumers say they want 5 quotes, I thought, "Yeah, but they didn't know they were getting 5 just from your site, and that 2 are a call center that will call until they get a new number, and 2 more will resell their data in 6 months."

Now HTQ may not sell to a call center, but who is to guarantee one of his buyers won't? And plenty of other lead vendors do anyway.

Also, many lead vendors buy from other vendors at large volumes and discounted prices to supply their customers with leads. Its a dirty business.

Also, many lead vendors buy from other vendors at large volumes and discounted prices to supply their customers with leads. Its a dirty business.

JMO, affiliate fraud is rampant in the lead industry and no one really wants to stop it because there are more than enough new agents buying leads or agents who manage to make it profitable that there is no reason to stop.

JMO, affiliate fraud is rampant in the lead industry and no one really wants to stop it because there are more than enough new agents buying leads or agents who manage to make it profitable that there is no reason to stop.

I use to sell leads to a couple of big box lead retailers. I dare anyone to put their info onto a final expense website and see what happens. Its ugly.

Most of you guys that are newer in the business would hate my leads but I'm going to tell you a secret you should try to remember.
"A LEAD IS JUST AN EXCUSE TO ENGAGE !"
If you remember this and shoot for volume of activity you'll make it and do well. On the other hand if you micro manage leads for cost, quality and buyers only you WILL have problems and become a whiner who is only looking for laydown buyers. Another hint, life ins. is SOLD not bought. (A whole nother topic)
Show me an agent with a very high activity level (good or bad leads) and I'll show you a true salesmen and likely earning a good living.
Yes I do FB leads. (my own)
Yes I do DM. (my own)
Yes I buy TMs. (Not my own but is trusted and with me for years)

I do all my own except the TMs which I only use as backfill.
Most all of leads you would consider very low quality (my FB leads cost me $4-$7 and at least 50% deny filling out the form, LOLOL) BUT... I have 15 to 30 places to go week in and week out. You may have heard the saying, "It's all in the numbers, Big numbers" it was true 30 years ago when I learned it, it's true today and it will never change.

Anyone can take the cream off the top, a real salesmen turns nothing into something, turns a suspect into a prospect and turns a prospect into a client. Some of my best sales start out by them telling me, "they are all taken care of..." or "their not interested".

Sure I get doors slammed. But if I get one foot in, 75% of the battle is won.

"It's OK mam, I understand your probably busy, but did you know the FL state insurance law changed and an agent can now give you upto $120 just for viewing a presentation, with no obligation..... do you have 5 min or so?" (Side note,I did not tell her I was offering any amount of money. I only informed her of a law change. I always keep some cheap Walmart gift cards in my pocket for the tuffies.) I find a weak point to get in.

Not many would or could do what I do. Not many would drive the amount of miles I drive. The point is, all meters of metrics are hinged to the activity meter. Then hopefully you are one that has ability of turing nothing into something once you won the battle at the door.

Hope this helps...

Goodluck out there !

If it works for you that’s all that matters . I drove 1300 miles 2 weeks ago over 6 days and sold 24 mapd and 11 fe . Time is my most valuable asset and I have the money to buy higher intent leads ( plus I’m getting huge mapd marketing $’s) As soon as what you do I’d mail 1000 with a pink card and door knock every single name and show the laminated pink card . “ Miss Johnson( showing her the card) this little card was mailed to your house recently and many of your neighbors mailed it back but we never received yours . I’m sure you’ve read how the mail is 2-3 weeks late lately . You probably already mailed it back but we never received it so I’m here to deliver it since I’m in the area . She asks what is it ? You might qualify for some state regulated benefits . Takes 3 mins to see if you qualify . We can sit right over there as I’m moving there . It’s not what you say 100% but how you say it with enthusiasm and excitement .

“ Miss Johnson( showing her the card) this little card was mailed to your house recently and many of your neighbors mailed it back but we never received yours . I’m sure you’ve read how the mail is 2-3 weeks late lately . You probably already mailed it back but we never received it so I’m here to deliver it since I’m in the area .

Ahhhh a fighter, a pro and employs a great "EXCUSE TO ENGAGE".
Thank you for helping make several of my points.
Love to hear it Don, and congrats on the good week.

I believe him, he speaks truth guys....

Back