Final Expense Leads

He never said he talks to the leads about insurance without a license. He said he is in the business of lead generation.

I think this is a funny line... "SO you talk about Insurance on your website without a lic?" That's like saying Mainstreet Power Mail needs to be licensed to send post cards by direct mail for final expense leads!

He did say he don't have a lic...

There is a fine line where you must have a lic or not...

WHen you are talking to a person on the phone, and don't have an insurance lic,,,the line gets thinner..

Good question, I am not a licensed agent, just work in the lead generation business. I run a few different websites that do with Mortgage, Refinance, and insurance. I collect the leads through internet marketing then pass them along.

He did say he don't have a lic...

There is a fine line where you must have a lic or not...

WHen you are talking to a person on the phone, and don't have an insurance lic,,,the line gets thinner..

No where does it say he talk to them on the phone. It says he "passes them along." I am assuming he is selling the leads to licensed agents. I don't mean to quibble with you or make this a bigger deal than it should be. I was just trying to clarify what he said.

Monumental does have the program offering $275 for 1000 mailers. They also offer exclusivity on zip codes so long as you produce a minimum amount of $100 NAPP per returned card.

atlantainsguy, I am assuming by your name you are in the Atlanta market. I have noticed earlier this year as well that my mailers here were .75-1%. I have another route I have taken that I don't have to deal with that now..thank goodness....contact me..wld love to get to know other FE guys in Georgia.

What are the numbers for FE direct mail leads

I'm mailing 4000 direct mail final expense leads. What should the numbers be for mailers returned and appointments set and closes made? For leads that don't set I plan on knocking on their door for appointment. How many knocks should set? Or is it better to knock all the returned leads instead of calling first? Any help???

Re: What are the numbers for FE direct mail leads

I'm mailing 4000 direct mail final expense leads. What should the numbers be for mailers returned and appointments set and closes made? For leads that don't set I plan on knocking on their door for appointment. How many knocks should set? Or is it better to knock all the returned leads instead of calling first? Any help???

Maybe you should have thought this out a little bit before you spent $1600 on a mail drop?:nah:

Re: What are the numbers for FE direct mail leads

Different strokes for different folks. Personally, I'd call through them all and get the low hanging fruit, then door knock the rest. I knocked a lady's door the day after the third time she said no to an appt over the phone and walked out with $900+ in premium. Weirdest thing I've ever seen, but it works.

Back